Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
ohh my God...u met her..! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

I wanna know the same as amy22 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So Ayesha Khan's family moved to Canada then? She was bron and brought up in Kuwait, that I know for sure as I saw her interview on Geo TV this week and she was talking about her First Roza and stuff!

Anyways, lucky you, you met her. I do like her but her first she was Muqaam na? Not Mehndi or am I mixing the releasing date of both these shows ๐Ÿ˜•

.. and i've replied to amy22 alredi๐Ÿ˜ณ. yes.. she, her brother nd her mother moved to canada. well i didn't know bout this that she was born nd brought up in Kuwait. hmm.

I haven't met her yet. i have only talked to her on phone. she told my mom to bring me to her house so that we can meet๐Ÿ˜ƒ. she lives in an apartment in karachi. nowadays her dad is in karachi..

nd ooops๐Ÿ˜ณ, i am not really sure if Mehndi was her first serial or second one. you might be saying correct.

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

hey woww lucky u man
but i really wanna know the story of imran abbas yaar...lol
why, when, where, how ????????????
n wat??

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Don't ask! If I start speaking about that, I am so sure I am never ever gonna stop. Haha, hey you are a viewbie. You must go nd check the old pages of VS.. there a lot of hype was going on when I spoke to Imran Abbas.. especially the first time I spoke to him. I made a post at VS. It was 8th May, 2007. I had an exam next day. I was studying.. around 6.00pm I got a phone call from an unknown number. nd oh yes, not to forget.. it was him who made a call baby๐Ÿ˜‰.

Actually I got his number frm someone.. and you know I am not at all a confident person. I like him so much man. I could only have the courage of sending him sms .. LOL. He would hardly reply. One day I even wrote in one of the messages that can we have you for an interview on .. IF nd I explained in msgs how celebs give an int. on IF.. as Saba had told me to ask him for this. She said it would be great if we can have him for an interview. So I was like.. I would never be able to say that when he is on phone.. so I thought of writing that in an sms.

His replies were always like.. 'Yes', 'No', 'Ok'. And this would always make me conscious thinking whether its really him or not. But that day I didn't get a call from the number that I had saved.. but it was some other number which was unknown to me.

I picked up the fone nd said Hello.. he said Hello AOA, I am imran abbas. I said WS.. Sorry? He said erm actually on my other number I had been receiving calls nd messages from your number. (Oh yes, i would always leave him missed calls.. LOL) So I thought of calling nd asking who's there. I was so shocked! I started to shiver. I asked him.. are you sure aap Imran Abbas ho? He said jee, I am imran abbas. and and and.. can you believe? I cut the phone! Yes!๐Ÿ˜” that's what i did๐Ÿ˜›! and OMG, i just still dont believe my reaction. I was JUMPING on my BED๐Ÿ˜›! OMG, I then ran to my Parents' room nd I actually started screaming! hah!

Mom was too surprised to see me this way. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nd then i was almost going to have tears in my eyes.. after that choti si khushi.. I told mom that I wanna speak to him. I dun wanna miss this opportunity. I had no courage so I told mom to call on the same number. so mom did. and mom cud tell easily by listenin his voice that it was the real Imran๐Ÿ˜Ž.. Then I spoke to him. Aww, it was a great feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ. and all my conversation and everything you can find in the VS. Search.. the thread is called 'Shiza has gone bonkers =))' or something. the word 'Bonkers' would match there. and the topic was started off by Saara.

and the next time I spoke to him was 15th July, 2007. around 6.00pm again!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ and this time it was more special. why?๐Ÿ˜› because.. my uncle is his friend!!! can you believe? and thru him i gotta speak to imran. andddd i made a post in VS again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† rgding this. i was SO hyper. i cud not believe i was indeed behaving madly.. LOL.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please now do tell what your mum does... cuz I'm getting really curious now! Come on, dun make it so mysterious. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

We won't tell anyone... we won't bug your mum either... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

VS is viewbie section๐Ÿ˜Š

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Don't ask! If I start speaking about that, I am so sure I am never ever gonna stop. Haha, hey you are a viewbie. You must go nd check the old pages of VS.. there a lot of hype was going on when I spoke to Imran Abbas.. especially the first time I spoke to him. I made a post at VS. It was 8th May, 2007. I had an exam next day. I was studying.. around 6.00pm I got a phone call from an unknown number. nd oh yes, not to forget.. it was him who made a call baby๐Ÿ˜‰.

Actually I got his number frm someone.. and you know I am not at all a confident person. I like him so much man. I could only have the courage of sending him sms .. LOL. He would hardly reply. One day I even wrote in one of the messages that can we have you for an interview on .. IF nd I explained in msgs how celebs give an int. on IF.. as Saba had told me to ask him for this. She said it would be great if we can have him for an interview. So I was like.. I would never be able to say that when he is on phone.. so I thought of writing that in an sms.

His replies were always like.. 'Yes', 'No', 'Ok'. And this would always make me conscious thinking whether its really him or not. But that day I didn't get a call from the number that I had saved.. but it was some other number which was unknown to me.

I picked up the fone nd said Hello.. he said Hello AOA, I am imran abbas. I said WS.. Sorry? He said erm actually on my other number I had been receiving calls nd messages from your number. (Oh yes, i would always leave him missed calls.. LOL) So I thought of calling nd asking who's there. I was so shocked! I started to shiver. I asked him.. are you sure aap Imran Abbas ho? He said jee, I am imran abbas. and and and.. can you believe? I cut the phone! Yes!๐Ÿ˜” that's what i did๐Ÿ˜›! and OMG, i just still dont believe my reaction. I was JUMPING on my BED๐Ÿ˜›! OMG, I then ran to my Parents' room nd I actually started screaming! hah!

Mom was too surprised to see me this way. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nd then i was almost going to have tears in my eyes.. after that choti si khushi.. I told mom that I wanna speak to him. I dun wanna miss this opportunity. I had no courage so I told mom to call on the same number. so mom did. and mom cud tell easily by listenin his voice that it was the real Imran๐Ÿ˜Ž.. Then I spoke to him. Aww, it was a great feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ. and all my conversation and everything you can find in the VS. Search.. the thread is called 'Shiza has gone bonkers =))' or something. the word 'Bonkers' would match there. and the topic was started off by Saara.

and the next time I spoke to him was 15th July, 2007. around 6.00pm again!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ and this time it was more special. why?๐Ÿ˜› because.. my uncle is his friend!!! can you believe? and thru him i gotta speak to imran. andddd i made a post in VS again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† rgding this. i was SO hyper. i cud not believe i was indeed behaving madly.. LOL.

OMG ..........u r soo lucky man

and u know wat while i was reading it i was actually picturizing it in my mind...lolz.........and why did u cut the phone man...๐Ÿ˜†

mein chekhti chilaati but phone katti nahi...lol

but ya koi bhi hyper ho sakta hai after getting a call from imu....[sry ihave a habbit of making nik names...:<)]

shizajaved thumbnail
[Quote=wini]

OMG ..........u r soo lucky man

and u know wat while i was reading it i was actually picturizing it in my mind...lolz.........and why did u cut the phone man...๐Ÿ˜†

mein chekhti chilaati but phone katti nahi...lol

but ya koi bhi hyper ho sakta hai after getting a call from imu....[sry ihave a habbit of making nik names...:<)]

No actually I cut the phone because I didn't know what to say, how to say. LOL. I wanted to say a lot but.. dunno why I exactly cut the phone, LOL?! May be I wanted to plan some dialogues first?!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But you know the second time I spoke to him๐Ÿ˜Ž.. I even asked him when are we going to meet?๐Ÿ˜Ž Lol, that's so cheap, eh?๐Ÿ˜› No, it isn't. heh. and he said 'Sure, jab bhi Kashif milwa de' (Kashif is my uncle's name)

His voice is so SWEEEET! I can't tell you!!! but you must check out that topic in VS. I am telling u there is something more special i wrote in that VS thread.

@amy22: aww, i am sowwie!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

VS is viewbie section๐Ÿ˜Š

Not everyone can go there, isn't it?