OMG.. I spoke to Ayesha Khan - Junior.

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

OMG.. Just 2 mins ago.. Just 2 mins ago.. When I was on I-F. I got a phone call frm .... none other than Ayesha Khan. But.. before that you need to know the long story... how all this happened.

My mom met Ayesha Khan on PTV sets.. some shooting was going on. Ayesha Khan is the one who is playing the role of 'Roshni' in Maaney Na Yeh Dil' and Zareen in 'Man O Salwa'. I am sure you all are aware of these two very famous shows. I have always liked Ayesha Khan. Her first serial Mehndi was the first Paki serial I had ever seen and frm those Mehndi days.. I have loved and admired her.

I was not well past 2 weeks but when my mom came home from shooting sets and she told me that Ayesha Khan was there nd she met her. My mom knows how much i have always liked Ayesha Khan who played the role of Sajjal in Mehndi. Despite of having high fever, after listenin to that.. my body was tickling with excitement and I could not sleep all night thinking about her. My mom also took a pic of Ayesha.

Then today again she had to go to the same place nd this time I had written a letter for her. I expressed my feelings for her in that letter and I was just hoping that she likes it. And two mins ago.. can you believe.. I got a phone call frm .. whom? AYESHA KHAN herself !!! OmG, first my mom was like she wants to speak to you and I was like OMG NO?! I won't be able to speak a word outta my mouth. LOL, but then Ayesha came on phone and Salaam dua and after that she said that "Shiza.. believe me.. this is the most beautiful letter I have ever got from someone". Then she was like speak up dear.. and then we talked for some time and she was like "Must come nd meet me". I said "Sure".

I could have gone today also but I am not perfectly fine yet. And I know my legs would be all shaking if I see her in front of me.. i am gonna hesitate a lot, heh. Its nice when you get to talk to your fav. celebs.

But its true I am a bigger fan of Imran Abbas and I've spoken to him twice or thrice. and the excitement was different and I was way TOO HYPER! 😃

But the only bad habit of Ayesha Khan is that.. she smokes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆

That's a nice story. Ayesha Khan also played Mehvish in Muqadas. I liiked her better in Mehndi, though.

I think it's really nice of her that she talked to you...

PS: Everyone smokes nowadays.
PPS: What's your mum doing at the sets of the shooting?
PPS: Thanks for sharing.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shizaaaaaa, you're soo lucky!! Pehley Imran aur ab Ayesha...great going! 😉😉😉
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like her lot toooooooo specialy as roshni in manee na yeh dill i wish i could talk to her aswell
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 agar main aap ki jaga hoti to shaid is se bhi ziada hota 😆 😆 jab hum america aa rahe they to islamabad embesy main hum ne use dekha tha wo apne dad ke saath thi lakin afsos us waqat hmain itna pata nahin tha us ka main use sirf itna janti thi ke yeh larki to dodo aur maina (serial) main aai hai lakin phir bhi hum sub bohat excited they 😆 😆 😆
anyway what was your mom doing at set and where your mom meet her
you talk her wooooooooooooh 😛 😛
oh lemme tell u 1 thing she is realle pretty as she is in tv 😛
shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

😆

That's a nice story. Ayesha Khan also played Mehvish in Muqadas. I liiked her better in Mehndi, though.

I think it's really nice of her that she talked to you...

PS: Everyone smokes nowadays.
PPS: What's your mum doing at the sets of the shooting?
PPS: Thanks for sharing.

Well well well.. this I would like to keep a secret only. am glad you liked the story. Heh. You know the girl spent her 4 years in Canada and she was tryin to become an architect. But durin these 4 years.. she missed Paki media like hell. So one day she decided that she has to make a come back in the media and so she finally did. We all missed her didn't we..?!😳 She is really sweet. Her mother lives in Canada and her Dad lives in Islamabad.. or may be Lahore? I forgot. Because he says that he cannot leave his business alone. Her dad is a VERY VERY VERY rich person.

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Shizaaaaaa, you're soo lucky!! Pehley Imran aur ab Ayesha...great going! 😉😉😉

ahaha no doubt I love Imran more than neone else. I still do remember the dates nd timings when i spoke to him. LOL. that sounds really.. :| ehem .. LOL, I know i know em stupid. andddd mad in his love. heh.

shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadia_lahori

i like her lot toooooooo specialy as roshni in manee na yeh dill i wish i could talk to her aswell

aww, i'll tell her.. if i get the chance to meet her :).

shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

😆 agar main aap ki jaga hoti to shaid is se bhi ziada hota 😆 😆 jab hum america aa rahe they to islamabad embesy main hum ne use dekha tha wo apne dad ke saath thi lakin afsos us waqat hmain itna pata nahin tha us ka main use sirf itna janti thi ke yeh larki to dodo aur maina (serial) main aai hai lakin phir bhi hum sub bohat excited they 😆 😆 😆
anyway what was your mom doing at set and where your mom meet her
you talk her wooooooooooooh 😛 😛
oh lemme tell u 1 thing she is realle pretty as she is in tv 😛

Yeah.. she really is as pretty as she appears on tv. But in this new serial of hers.. she is carrying the same look as in MOS .. :S same kinda top nd jeans..

well i am sorry but i'd like to keep that a secret only how my mom met her. i cud have also met her but i hesitate a lot.. nd i am not well also na. 😳

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna know the same as amy22 😳

So Ayesha Khan's family moved to Canada then? She was bron and brought up in Kuwait, that I know for sure as I saw her interview on Geo TV this week and she was talking about her First Roza and stuff!

Anyways, lucky you, you met her. I do like her but her first she was Muqaam na? Not Mehndi or am I mixing the releasing date of both these shows 😕