Frequent Posters

rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think every one sak at making food πŸ˜†
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where i liv no aisanz...toh khaak eid... πŸ˜† we go ot leicester to buy clothes sumtymes...bt ma nan gone pak sooo not gonan th stym... i miss Pakistan wen its things lyk eid and ramzan and stuff
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post

1. i have a blue and pink outfit ready for eid..unfortunatly due to the fabric the salwar dont look very appealin (i feel like im wearing a potato sack) 😭
2. i love cooking sweet dishes...so il be making trifle for those who dont like rasmali and rasmaliu for those who do not like trifle !! im also going to try cooking dhai vaada...and since i cnt make samosa im going to buy them ready made and fry them up..
3..Eid used to be so muchh fun as kids but now its consists of cooking..dishing out money to the kids..and having to cancel plans made long in adavance with mates due to some last minute invites from family members [8
(] mind u evening always consists of going to local cineworld (all the wanab heros standing outside dnt make it very appealing!) with sis and bros..but usually during the day when not feeding its speant watching them eid shows on TV (dnt u just love them!!) 😊 Red
uff_yeh_naina thumbnail
hey...

1)i will wear a light pink and light green coloured shalwar kameez...

2)..this Eid we wont cook anything..because we are doign grill on that day in our masjid..ok the man will do the grill...we will eat and enjoy...

3)every year on eid we organize some games and things like that..for the little girls and for the ladies...will be fun inshallah...
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well I'll be waaring a pink and skyblue trouser shirt with a very unique embrodiary... I love it
Like every year my mom will cook lot's of different foods such as kabab, samosay, Biryani, chicken roast, dehi Belay, sweet rice, trifle and ras Malia...it's making me hungray...
First we'll all go to Masjid for namaz and then we'll go to our friends home at the afternoon we made a plan for picinc with our cousins and after that our cousins are coming to our home to stay a night...it will we lot of fun...I just can't wait for that.... We also made a plan to go for a movie...
I always have fun on Eids but I still miss Pakistan... InshaAllh on next Eid I'll go to Paksitan b/c it's soooooooooooo much fun over there
Edited by isha1022 - 16 years ago
rose_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha1022

well I'll be waaring a pink and skyblue trouser shirt with a very unique embrodiary... I love it
Like every year my mom will cook lot's of different foods such as kabab, samosay, Biryani, chicken roast, dehi Belay, sweet rice, trifle and ras Malia...it's making me hungray...
First we'll all go to Masjid for namaz and then we'll go to our friends home at the afternoon we made a plan for picinc with our cousins and after that our cousins are coming to our home to stay a night...it will we lot of fun...I just can't wait for that.... We also made a plan to go for a movie...
I always have fun on Eids but I still miss Pakistan... InshaAllh on next Eid I'll go to Paksitan b/c it's soooooooooooo much fun over there

Now u made me cry by reminding me of Pakistan!!! really its so much fun in there,,I cant express the those feelings!!! I love being in Pakistan!! all the ppl are very lucky who are celebrating thier Eid in Pakistan!!! Hey Pray for me so i can go 2 pakistan soon😭

armaan-ridhima thumbnail
1)I AM GOING TO WEAR SHALWAAR KAMEEZ OF RED AND BLACK COLOUR
2)MY MUM COOKS KHEER,SAWAIYA ETC
3)I WILL SPEND MY DAY WITH MY FAMILY.
rose_love thumbnail
everyone is wearing really good clothes!! ihope u all guys have GREAT Time,,, i have university but i m not going after all we have EID 😳
minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What kind of clothes do guys have for Eid? Color? Colthing type(eg. Shalwar Kameez, Lehnga or Truzar shirt)?

I am going to wear torquise colour chunri shalwar kameez

What sweet dishes are u guys planing to make on Eid?

lots of them made by mom.

What kind of activities are u planning for Eid day
vist lots of friends.
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail
i m wearing shalwar and kameez 😊 , could get any mehndi done last night 😭
and mom is making lots of sweets πŸ˜‰