Users

Frequent Posters

pakipride786 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
she iz in UK like me lolz πŸ˜†
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god u guys are so far well the day minal gets marry to sarosh same day norein came back so it was little wierd and than noreen was so mad at everyone that u guys couldn't wait for me and after that she start hating minal not just her everyone even laibe and as u guy know that they all live in ashir's house and than they move to apartment and now they live there laiba's dad was missing laiba's mother and was tired of aLL that was happening so one day he left and never came back for dayz they try to find him and no one knew where he was so everyone thought that he was dead laibe was so sad sitting in her room salina came and told her that u are the only one who could help us by asking mudasir and than she went to him and ask for her house back but he said just on one condition which was that she have to marry ashir and get divorse from him the first night and than if u do that than on ur wedding that will be ur peresnt that i will give u the housae property papers she was agree and before one day left to marry with ashir she told ashir everything and he said i will die but i can't do that and than he agree cause u know ashir he never say no to laibe and than the first night he refused to gave her divorse and than laibe tried a lot but ashir said noooooooooooooo 😊
tinkerbell86 thumbnail
thank u sooooooooo much i havnt watchd it for like 3 mnths this helped loads 😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please post all discussion topics in the PSF Discussion Forum 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/56

Topic moved.

PSF Development Team

Edited by fariha17 - 17 years ago
***sonia*** thumbnail

Originally posted by: ello

tere pehlo mein is so nice watch itπŸ˜†

from layba

YEAH U SHULD FRAZ IS SO FUNNY NOW DAYZπŸ˜†

Desi-Gal89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks guys that helped! lol πŸ˜›
and pknaz i was actually in dubaii so i missed a lot lol πŸ˜ƒ
THANKU!
cutestar thumbnail
yesterdays tpm )a girl called farah(frm nw darama kanara )comes to their house 4 iftari....
thn laiba minal and farah explain to faiz to forgive celina ...obviously fiaz wont agree but for da sake od areeba he does..after forgiving her he says that you cant go out of this house or met ur sis...and asher still ownt forgive celina no matter wat
sanae thumbnail
tere pehlo mein it good drama
I love loking πŸ‘πŸΌ