++Happy Birth Day--Indraneil Sengupta++

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Lets Starts With a Warm BirthDay song by Me:

So today is your birthday
That's what I've been told
What a wonderful birthday
Now you're one more year old
On your cake there'll be candles
All lighted, it's true
While the whole world is singing
Happy Birthday to you ....

We have planned to Bedazzle all the guests , as we will treat all our guests like "VIPs" by renting a limousine to transport everyone to and from the party location. We even have limo rented for several hours, offer "joyrides" to all the guests

We will Capture the magic of the event and add to the fun by having volunteer photographers pose as picture-taking paparazzi! Pictures will be published a WEEK after the birthday..so be here!

It's time to round up  Guests for their big shot at the silver-screen! Dress like your favourite Movie theme(LOTR, Harry Potter, POTC etc) ..we have  a trunk of old Halloween Costumes and retro clothes to pick through. This is to ensure to bring out the celebrity in everyone!

For our thirsty  stars, we'll serve apple cider out of old champagne or wine bottles into chilled plastic champagne or wine glasses filled with colored Lite Cubes (look like glowing colored ice cubes).

For the main course, we have Timberlake Taters (French fries), Macarena Macaroni (macaroni and cheese dinner) and Brittany Burgers (hamburgers). the cake is like a star for the birthday celebrity!

Here's wishing you a rewarding year of fun;
Here's wishing you good health and wealth
and always...
Joy and love and laughter
on your trip around the sun!

Now turn your wishes into plans
to make your dreams come true.
Help make the world a better place
with everything you do.
Just lend your hand to help someone
And share your smile with anyone
And find kind words for everyone...
Then make your dreams come true!  So...

Here's wishing you the happiest of birthdays;
Here's wishing you a rewarding year of fun;
Here's wishing you good health and wealth
and always...

Nishtha,Khushi and Tina

(c)nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

by khushix

Nishtha

Porandhanaal Vazhthukkal--Happy birthDay in Tamil😳

Anek anek shubhakamna eyi dineer Neil

Aami kaamna kori je tumi jeno eyi jagater shab khushi aar ja ja cheyechho shab peyo

tumi bhagawaner bishesh santaan taayi aajke kaamna kori je shab shamay jaano tomaar shathhy thhake.aamra tomaar mumbai saalsa cinemar apekkha korchhi. Khub khushi aami je tumi kichhu ekta boro korchho. tobe tomake amaar mail diye jalaton kora ta chharbo na.

aar dekho aajke aami banglaye likhchhi tomake. khub abaak nishchoy tumi. etaa janbaar jonne IF visit koro tahole jaante paarbe shab😆

Shubha janmadin abaar tomake. amaar motey tumi amaar shab cheye pachhander actor hi na, ekjon bhalo manush O. aami kaamna kori aajke je tomaar aaro fans baruk. tv te aamra tomake nayi ba dekhte pelaam shudu tumi tomaar sapno gulo ke safal koro shetayi aami aajke chayichhi

tumi bodhay mone korchho aami anek kichhu bollam kintu shatti kothha bolte ki aami ekhuno kichhui bolini ja bolte chayi. jodi kichhu bhul bole thhaki tahole khama kore diyo.Ja mone elo shab likhlaam jaanina ja aami bolte chayi shab likhe uthh te paarlaam kina.

Tomake anek anek bhalobasha shahkare....

bhagawan jaano tomake shab shamy bhalo rakhuk. hay IF e tomake ekbaar abashy ashty hobe.

This mesg is in "Bengali" and thnaks to Barnali di and Sree di for helping me out😆

Click here>>BIRTH DAY SONG SEE

Click here>>BIRTH DAY SONG HEAR

khushix

Hey Neil...

Many many Happy returns of the day!...
Wish you all the success and happiness in life..
and all the best for your movie...im sure its gona be good....hope to see more of you..esp on television...
keep smiling!...happy birthday!...

khushi

pinkbubblez

Hey Neil...

Happy Birthday Neil! I hope that you have a great birthday this year. And that you are successful in whatever you do in life. May you be happy and smiling always. We love you. Happy Birthday!

ajita

-TiNa58-

very very happy bday..I hope you'll always Wishing u a find happiness and success in whatever you may do...Have loads of fun..Take care..

Mikey.S

"Happy Birthday Neil!! Wishing you loads more to come. And im giving Barkha to you no more for me.. 😆
anyway, happy birthday and hope you enjoy!
Mikey
"

Cool_Dipti

Hey Neil ..wish you a very happy birthday  ..There are two ppl in my life whom I admire and love very much..and you are one of them ..Today is a very special day..not only for you but also for me ..cause I was waiting for this day to celebrate ur birthday here with my friends .

.Love you very much..can't fanthom the depth of it ..just hoping and praying that you achieve the heights of success in every aspect of your life and you get the best in everything cause you certainly deserve the best!!! 

jigglypuff726

happy birthday neil! wish you many more happy returns of the day & hope you have a wonderful day! i hope you go really far in your acting career & i still do miss you in dulhann. i'm hoping you'd return soon!

anyways, have a fantastic day!

lots of love,

leena

Bhakti_kansara

Hello Neil I am Sagrika and I am a huge fan of URs and Barkha's Jodi, Like watching you two together. I am waiting that when U and Brkha will be together in a new venture. God Bless your and Barkha's Jodi and U both be be together always. Many happy returns of the Day  HAPPY BIRTHDAY , And one thing more Nishtha is a true Fan of yours, Hard to find such Fans, hats Off To Her"

With Love, Luck and wishes

Nishtha,Khushi and Tina

sp.thanks to Tumhari_khushi,Minali

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hope you have an awesome day filled with happiness 🤗 May all your wishes and dreams come true😃

Love,❤️
Gurprit

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesum post nish... 😛

Happy Birthday Neil!... 😛
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Neil!!! Hope you have many happy returns of the day and may your bday be filled with love and happiness!

Amazingg post Nishuuu!!!! 👏
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A very Very Happy Birthday to U Indu and Neil😆 😳May ur wishes come true as soon as u want😳 ur the best actor i have seen on indian television till date. i think i am not gonna forget ur acting in PKDN for a Decade😳.i wish u all the best for ur forthcoming movie MS and hopes that u will rock it too just like u rocked in PKDN and Dulhan. we r always with u. God bless😳

Ur biggest fan ever(male)

Mannu😃

p.s. amazing post nishu👏hats off👏

Edited by Master_Blaster - 16 years ago
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish you a VERY happy Birthday!!🤗🤗
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday Neil 🥳 x

Have a Blast!!!

Love of Love Minali..<3

PS. thanks 4 the Sp. thanks Nishu di, & gr8 post 👏

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you many many happpy Returns of the Day!!

😳
Many many happy returns of the day, Neil! 🥳    Wish you lots of happiness and success in whatever you undertake in life! 😃 May all your dreams come true...
Love,
Pooja 😳 Edited by Pooja0019 - 16 years ago