Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh yes! i think i've mentioned it but i'll say it again... 😳

Nishu! You have put in a lot of effort into making this post! Tum dekhna! If Neil sees it he will have to be very thankful to You especially, for making this lovely birthday post for him! πŸ˜ƒ
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
now.. hold on..hold on. Drool as much as Neil you want but no Andy 😑 😑 πŸ˜† already fighting with many..*sweating* and they all are.. behind him since ages..sree di,anju , leena , butter..many..many πŸ˜† .. please dont add to my injuries.. and Drool only neil no andy 😑 πŸ˜† ...he is only mine.. 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† my GP..my applepieπŸ˜†....dont ask the full form of GP though... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and applepie is name he likedπŸ˜†Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
~LiNa~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

now.. hold on..hold on. Drool as much as Neil you want but no Andy 😑 😑 πŸ˜† already fighting with many..*sweating* and they all are.. behind him since ages..sree di,anju , leena ,many..many πŸ˜† .. please dont add to my injuries.. and Drool only neil no andy 😑 πŸ˜† ...he is only mine.. 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† my GP..dont ask the full form of GP though... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Acha theek hai Andy is all yours!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ If i see him in your siggy box i'll close my eyes!πŸ˜† Now you have no worries from me! Andy is only your eye candy!πŸ˜† Khush?πŸ˜†
divya_k thumbnail
Oh!...T'was Indraneil's Birthday!!!..how did I miss it!!! 😭 ..fine..May God bless and give him more than what he needs 😳
hamid_awais thumbnail
Happy birthday from me also

From
Admin
online.comp.pk

Songs and metrimonial site
Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya_k

Oh!...T'was Indraneil's Birthday!!!..how did I miss it!!! 😭 ..fine..May God bless and give him more than what he needs 😳

Hey Divs..I was wondering the same..how did you miss this day..πŸ˜†..coz you're  a big Neil fan as wellπŸ˜†

sweet_sori thumbnail
Haapy Birthday! πŸ˜ƒ May you celebrate more 100 birthdays like this!!! πŸ˜›
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks everyone for the wishes hope Neil's sees this soon:) we are waiting eagerly. πŸ˜ƒ
pribhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

thanks everyone for the wishes hope Neil's sees this soon:) we are waiting eagerly. πŸ˜ƒ

Very true...iam waiting tooo but dw nish di ...iam sure he will check out this excellent team work which u guys have done for him...😳

Patel 1993 thumbnail
even though i am 6 days late for his b-day, still wish him a happy b-day.

Happy b-day Neil, may all ur wishes come true and hope u r successful in the future. May you become a really world- wide international superstar β­οΈ as most people love ur work and i hope to see ya in another a drama wiv Barkha.Edited by Patel 1993 - 16 years ago