Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ya!! it was great!! she is very friendly and nice! i dont like veena malik (parody karti hai reema and nadia ki)...overacting karti hai...jese k reema keh bhi rahi thi!!

veena malik
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i watch the show reema was so nice πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
amy.smith thumbnail
one thing is keep bugging me why she was saying she doesn't mind to be a second wife?
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ***sonia***

i wana see when was onair

on friday 24thπŸ˜›
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I watched it. It was nice!
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dures

ya!! it was great!! she is very friendly and nice! i dont like veena malik (parody karti hai reema and nadia ki)...overacting karti hai...jese k reema keh bhi rahi thi!!

veena malik

I've seen Veena Malik in the show called "Hum sub umeed se hain" jis mein she did parody. And I REALLY don't think there was anything wrong with it. Veena did some REALLY good acting and her imitation was really good. It wasn't over the top, neither was it too much.

What I also find really fishy is that when Reema made her movie Veena malik was also in the cast. She also played a role in Reema's movie, as far as I can remember. So why is Reema now all against Veena? Maybe something happened during the shoot that Reema got all pissed.

Anyways, the bottom line is that Veena's nakal of Reema and Nadia was really good. Waise bhi, it is all scripted. Veena is only acting what she's told, nothing else. They shouldn't blame Veena, but the producers, directors and script-writers of the show.

Reema and Nadia were both pissed cuz Veena ne unki nakal kee or vo bhi achi, nothing else!

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy.smith

one thing is keep bugging me why she was saying she doesn't mind to be a second wife?

Haan, that was really fishy. Looked like she was planning to get married to a married man or something.

sim88 thumbnail
can someone post the video plzzz 😳
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i watched it shezz really cute and nice i love her i hate veena malike itni parody ki reema ki and nadia ki but she seemz really nice