Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Kim_
hey Kim..ya i know..they will never bring Ali Zafar n Atif Aslam together...the organizers need to earn money..but there is still hope tht they will come together...i have been too many concerts..they mostly call one or two major stars n the rest r good but not too famous..like when Atif came, Faakhir came aswell
i can feel how excited u must have been during the concert..n u still r now..i know i was crazy after n during the concert when Atif came..i still get a smile on my face when i remember the concert or think about the time i talked to Atif personally..it is an awesome feeling
ya ill try my best to see the show when it comes on Geo...thanx for the youtube link..ill check out the videos posted there...but the feeling u get being at concert is not the same feeling u get from watching a concert on the computer
ya my mom has contacts...she knows most of the ppl who organize the concerts or sponsor them...so i mosly get to go behind stage n get pictures n autographs
my mom forgot her camera at home..n as i said she didnt go upto Ali Zafar n talk to him since all the young girls were surrounding him..she made the photographer take a pic of her with i think Tarunum Naz( or something like tht) she also performed at the concert....she knew the photographer...he hasnt sent pics to her yet.....he took a pic of me with Atif when he came...but i havent gotten it...so i doubt he will send my mom her pixs..i have pixs i took of atif n me on my camera....when i saw she left the camera i was sooo upset..i called her up...but she couldnt come baq to get the camera since she was getting late n my dad had to go some where after dropping her off at the party
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: lily008

Kim_
hey Kim..ya i know..they will never bring Ali Zafar n Atif Aslam together...the organizers need to earn money..but there is still hope tht they will come together...i have been too many concerts..they mostly call one or two major stars n the rest r good but not too famous..like when Atif came, Faakhir came aswell
i can feel how excited u must have been during the concert..n u still r now..i know i was crazy after n during the concert when Atif came..i still get a smile on my face when i remember the concert or think about the time i talked to Atif personally..it is an awesome feeling
ya ill try my best to see the show when it comes on Geo...thanx for the youtube link..ill check out the videos posted there...but the feeling u get being at concert is not the same feeling u get from watching a concert on the computer
ya my mom has contacts...she knows most of the ppl who organize the concerts or sponsor them...so i mosly get to go behind stage n get pictures n autographs
my mom forgot her camera at home..n as i said she didnt go upto Ali Zafar n talk to him since all the young girls were surrounding him..she made the photographer take a pic of her with i think Tarunum Naz( or something like tht) she also performed at the concert....she knew the photographer...he hasnt sent pics to her yet.....he took a pic of me with Atif when he came...but i havent gotten it...so i doubt he will send my mom her pixs..i have pixs i took of atif n me on my camera....when i saw she left the camera i was sooo upset..i called her up...but she couldnt come baq to get the camera since she was getting late n my dad had to go some where after dropping her off at the party

wow that's cool, you have met Atif and have picture with him👏👏👏

yeah, it's not the same as being at concert... but yeah videos are for memories😳

yeah I know taranum naz sang really good, the only person was boring was humaira arshad😛 no ofense to her fans, but her voice was hurting ears🤢

yup I'm still so excited and happy to Ali zafar as he is my favrouite beside Shehzad of course😳

so I was so excited... and he was so sweet😃

you are right even my sis was saying that hope they have both atif and ali together in the show, just two big stars will be great😃

so let's see...😃