Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

He looked so good, you should have come lilly008
somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful pictures πŸ‘
thanks πŸ˜ƒ
well, it's hard to pick just one song from whole performance... because all of them are so wicked and i was jumping like crazy too..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i had a lot of fun... and ali was rocking 😳
i guess, i enjoyed 'Rangeen' the most πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sumbal2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They came to calgary too and we were in the front row seats and when we went back stage ali zafar was really mad he won't talk to any one and i saw humaira arshad in the girls washroom she was getting ready did you know ahmad butt is humaira's husband 😊
lily008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kim_
i would have come..but i had work..n when i came baq it was too late..n no one from my family would have drove me to wonderland..its like 40 mins away from my house
i know tht Ali Zafar does not perform live...i watched one of his recent concerts of Independecne Day on Ary....n i was kinda dissappointed from tht...even if he doesnot sing live it seems like a fun concert....i should have gone..maybe next time..lets see who comes next year..i hope both Atif Aslam n Ali Zafar come...tht will be a fun concert
my mom went to the after party on Monday..n she had fun..she didnt go talk to Ali Zafar since he was gathered by a lot ppl....n she would have felt odd..but she talked to the other artists from the show
Edited by lily008 - 17 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail
Hey somia thanks, yeah it's hard to pick one song , he didn't sing khariyan though, but he sang all of his songs it was so nice of him πŸ˜ƒ

wow, sumbal you were in front row that's cool... and you even went to back stage, maybe ali zafar was talking to his managers or something, he seems a very cool person and so nice 😳 yeah I know ahmad butt is humaira arshad's husband, but it's good you've mentioned, I don't think everyone knows so good informationπŸ˜ƒ thanks

hey lily008, yeah I know you can't go by your self to the wonderland you obviously need someone to drive you,
hope he comes again so you can go 😳
well, don't know about any other stage performance of his but this one was sure so good πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
and Atif is a major star too, I don't think they can come in same show... because organizers need to earn money on both... so that will be only atif aslam show and no big star like ali zafar, shehzad roy or sajjad ali can acompany him,
they all get their solo show, and small artist like humaira arshad come along with them, because they small artist can't sell the ticket on their names so they need a star like ali zafar, sajjad ali or shehzad roy and ofcourse atif too 😳
so, let's see maybe the next star who comes to canada is atif πŸ˜ƒ
it will be cool
but right now I'm too much in love with Ali Zafar πŸ˜ƒ
you can watch this show which happened in toronto wonderland, you can watch it at geo tv at coming EID, they told at the show 😳

and wow your mom went to the party, that's so cool, you guys have contacts ehh πŸ˜‰
she didn't take any pic πŸ˜’
Edited by Kim_ - 17 years ago
Angad_bigfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey I'am consfued ..Ali Zafar was singing live or not?
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad_bigfan

Hey I'am consfued ..Ali Zafar was singing live or not?

he was singing live... he even stoped singing and listen to usπŸ˜†

we were singing like crazyπŸ˜†πŸ€£

he is so cute, he was laughingπŸ˜†

he is so cute

he said rangeen and we said "hai tu rango se bhi ziyada"

and when he said Le jaayen ke tujh ko utha ke, then he stopped and heard us so mischeiviously

we all screaming "tere bina laage naa mora jiya"πŸ˜†

we were going crazyπŸ˜†

watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVlm669uAt8

Edited by Kim_ - 17 years ago
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice piccs! I remeber his first concert in america...and there were only like a 100 ppl there less than a 100....gosh that was soo fun...i wish he would come to vancouver again...but yea last ime my and my whole group stodd on top of our chairs and started dancing on chunno πŸ˜†
somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that video is awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i could feel in the concert that he is equally excited to see us as we were to see him πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
it was the greatest show of my life...
i've to many indian concerts but nothing have given me this much pleasure...aaaaa except for salman khan though πŸ˜‰
but ali zafar is the most humble person of this stardom world...
i love the way he expressed his love for us 😳