Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that was sooooooo breathtaking, mindblowing, romantic, superb, and fantastic! After reading this wonderful update of yours I am running out of words to praise you! It was soooooooo lovely! I was soooo lost, and speechless. I wish you could continue a little more, cause mujhe ye sab imagine karnemei bara mazaa aaraha tha! It was wonderful!!!! I wish the makers could show this in today's episode, but kya kare, they are as stubborn as mules, so they are not gonna show this. Btw, if this is a FF then please, please,please, continue soon.Very very vey very very well done Autumn! Keep up the good work. 😊

Zareen. Edited by gambi - 16 years ago
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Autumnnnnnn ... so u r back, and that too with a bang !!

ok, let me wipe off the tiny sirls of sweat on me forehead which have resulted after reading tis passionate masterpiece of yours. i always say you have a beautiful way with words, and i stand by my comment 😊 the simplicity of the wedding night is soo beautifully depicted by you. soooo intense yet so simple yet soo passionate. that was superb.

lovd the way their eyes talked, and the unsaid words were heard. loved the way dev took off her jewellery, love the way dev opened her hair and loose himself in its fragrace. loved every bit of it.

well done for another masterpiece. hope you continue ur FF's as well. waiting patiently.

πŸ‘

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that was sooooooo breathtaking, mindblowing, romantic, superb, and fantastic! After reading this wonderful update of yours I am running out of words to praise you! It was soooooooo lovely! I was soooo lost, and speechless. I wish you could continue a little more, cause mujhe ye sab imagine karnemei bara mazaa aaraha tha! It was wonderful!!!! I wish the makers could show this in today's episode, but kya kare, they are as stubborn as mules, so they are not gonna show this. Btw, if this is a FF then please, please,please, continue soon.Very very vey very very well done Autumn! Keep up the good work. 😊

Zareen.

Awwww so your name is Zareen. i like calling Zareen better than gambi, though i know it is related to a beautiful deer, but well thanks for the compliments.😳

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Autumnnnnnn ... so u r back, and that too with a bang !!

ok, let me wipe off the tiny sirls of sweat on me forehead which have resulted after reading tis passionate masterpiece of yours. i always say you have a beautiful way with words, and i stand by my comment 😊 the simplicity of the wedding night is soo beautifully depicted by you. soooo intense yet so simple yet soo passionate. that was superb.

lovd the way their eyes talked, and the unsaid words were heard. loved the way dev took off her jewellery, love the way dev opened her hair and loose himself in its fragrace. loved every bit of it.

well done for another masterpiece. hope you continue ur FF's as well. waiting patiently.

πŸ‘

Awww kashish thanks dearie. Magnanimous of you to say so and see you have a special way of complimenting too. Thanks again.😳

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

oh greatπŸ˜›...now I wish the makers just copy this part of yours and paste it in today's episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³..so that even I can paste this part of yours in my updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

wellllllll mishti, did you copy the all white part......? πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh that was quite a suhaag-raat.😳 Do comment on this when you return from the heavens and join your earthly bhootnis!!!πŸ˜†

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

Je me suis ennuye de vous trop.....so desole que vous etes malade......(I have missed you too, so sorry that you are sick......)

But I am glad as hell to see you back in action.....

hey drink some APU Love potion........(Breuvage magique d'amour......hahahahahaπŸ˜‰).......................

Mishti needs the apu potion right now!! She is in a rage fearing DK separation. SOS to all bhootnis to helpπŸ˜ƒ

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Autum.. U rock girl..Kya likha hai..I loved evey bit of it..I swear they cud have show us some bt of it..U are really back in action..So over the weekend u must have been just think in what to write and you went on with it πŸ‘
Sharmii thumbnail
Water!!!

😳 .......

Todays suhaag raat left most to our imagination and autumn ji you filled up nicely!! πŸ˜› 😳
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Mishti needs the apu potion right now!! She is in a rage fearing DK separation. SOS to all bhootnis to helpπŸ˜ƒ

Really.........arre...we have faced so many challenges Ameesha gadhagiri....karan's nalayagiri....Adi's goatgiri.....ab ek aur sahi.....

For our DEVU......yeh kya we will jhaloo nil-giri..........πŸ˜†

oh I knw that was real bad one...but trying to be optimistic when I am not feeling one.......πŸ˜›

So Jyot's love....don't loose heart...look at it this way....if we have no one to throw our darts on and to make minced meat out of...life would be soooooooooooo boring

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Awww Autum.. U rock girl..Kya likha hai..I loved evey bit of it..I swear they cud have show us some bt of it..U are really back in action..So over the weekend u must have been just think in what to write and you went on with it πŸ‘

Shanti believe me I couldn't even talk, forget thinking during the entire 5 days I was missing. I was down with temperature and sore throat and between sleeping taking medicines and doctor's clinic I had no other coherent thoughts!!!!πŸ˜†

Gosh, but today I feel much better and they gave us a magical sweet treat!!! It was really beautiful. All the scenes, the painting, the dialogues, our DK love song and the ideal para sung....."Ghoomti, jhoomti, dolti, nachti.....  nadi ja mili apne saagar se...... the purity of it all being white, their milan......and only DK contrasting against that white with the colours of their love......ufffff it was simply elegantly beautiful........😳