Kaash aisa ho-Concluded...Pg 39...

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Oh I know all us bhootnis are waiting for this big today..... the scintillating DK suhaag-raat. And alongwith the so many dedications here is my contribution.............πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ So enjoy and drooooolllllll.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Dev and Kaajjal and the entire Singh clan with all the new additions reach Mumbai. Nandini welcomes the newly weds by the Aarti and tikka and very sweetly puts a kaala tikka behind the couple's ears as if warding off any evil. Then with the traditional cup of rice she asks the couple to enter the house, which was very nubilely pushed by the auspicious foot of the new bride. Kaajjal then steps into the thali which contains the vermillon water for her auspicious foot-prints to be put into the white cloth which chall remain in the pooja-room.

She then happily seats the couple on a love-seat decorated with red-rose petals and all welcome and bless the newlyweds. NB teases the living daylights out of Dev who is ragged to death by Veer too. Finally chachi shows some mercy and orders them to take Kaajjal up to their room as all must be very tired from the marraige and the journey.

NB and Chudail both take Kaajjal to Dev's room now decorated like a fairy-tale room. Flowers everywhere. All red roses, red-rose petals against a white satin covering. All in white pure and beautiful with fragrant candles shining and lighting the entire room.

Chudail is bored and she leaves saying Veer needed her and she smiles evilly and wishes Kaajjal with a false smile pasted on her face. NB then seats Kaajjal at the bed and kneels at her feet. She slowly raises Kaajjal's face and looks at her saying "Hai, aaj to Dev gaya kaam se. Kaajjal itni khoobsurti se to koi bhi apne hosh kho baithega, aur phir to ye hamaare pyaare se devar ka to koi kusoor hi nahin hain." Kaajjal shyly loooks down and syas "Nahin bhabhi, please aap mujhe chidhaiye nahin. Mujhe bahut sharam aa rahi hain...." Then NB is about to leave and Kaajjal gets up and touches NB's feet. "Bhabhi, aaj main Dev aur meri taraf se aap ka shukriya adaa karna chahti hoon. Agar aap ka yeh balidaan na hota to shaayad hame yeh din naseeb na hota....." NB with tears in her eyes touches Kaajjal's shoulders and raises her and hugs her. Both are having this emotional moment when Dev enters and doesn't want to disturb their togetherness. He too has heard what Kaajjal has said and feels love overflowing for this woman who is his very reason of living.

NB wipes her own tears and Kaajjal's and says, "Aaj ke shubh mauke par, aisi ashubh baatein nahin karte, Kaajjal. Tum dono ki khushi mein hi meri khushi hain. Aur phir mom bhi yehi chahti thi." Then with a wink she turns to find Dev standing there with hands joined as if thanking. He comes forward and touches NB's feet too. His eyes speak volumes and she simply touches his joined hands and says "Please Dev nahin. Main khush hoon ki tum dono khush ho. Bas yuhin muskuraate raho, acchha lagtaa hain. Aur ab jao...."πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›with tongue in cheek she winks at Dev who is again embarrased by her teasing eyes and runs his hand through his hair and smiles shyly biting his lower lip.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Kaajjal turns away when she sees NB leave and Dev locks the door looking very purposeful in his actions. He strides slowly towards kaajjal who is breathing real hard now. 😳 Dev reaches kaajjal and slowly toches her shoulders. Kaajjal sucks in her breath as soon as she feels the warmth of his hands which burn her skin. His nearness brings a familiar tingle to her spine. "Kaajjal...." his husky murmur is like sweet music to her ears..........

He n=bends his head and touches his lips to her shoulder, breathing in her fragrance stronger and more intoxicating than all the exotic perfumes. They are like an intoxication that lull his senses and his passion rises to limits that knows no bounds. He brings her closer to him and hugs her sliding his arms around her bare mid-riff. That contact of skin with skin sends millions of tiny tingles through her body and adds fuel to his already burning desires. Her husky Dev and his responding raspy Kaajjal sound like a desparate plea to their ears........

Slowly her turns her and she closes her eyes as she is simply very shy. He raises her face with just one finger and slowly trails his fingers with his other hand as if tracing her features. Her brows, forehead, nose, cheeks and then finally her chin and they come to a rest at the corner of her lips. Ever so slowly he trails them over her lips out-lining their length and then rests his index-finger on her lips as if in a sign of a promising kiss. "Please open your eyes Kaajjal. Let me drown in their beautiful depths. Yaad hain maine tumhe ek baar kaha tha... Inme apne aap ko kho dena chahtaa hoon. Hameshaa ke liya.......... " She slowly lifts her lids and looks at his passionate eyes with a strange drugged look in her own stare.

He sighs and smiles, with their love, making a promise to each other to be together forever. She can't bear the intensity of their passion and hugs him tightly hiding her face in his shoulder. He laughs gently at her shy gesture and prises her away just far enough to look into her shy face but equally passion drugged eyes. "To taiyaar ho, mere tohfe ke liye?" She shyly nods biting her lips and that is the final straw for Dev. He slowly bends his head nearing her face and the passion holds her rooted to the spot and as if her whole body and brain have gone into a freeze, in anticipation mirrored in her eyes, of that first touch of his lips to hers .

Her breath is coming in short soft gasps and his in a hard and very difficult but controlled breathing, he touches her petal-like soft lips with a mere flutter. She closes her eyes as if intoxicated beyond belief. That thrill and tingle pass through her entire body and riase the tiny millions of hairs that have no will of their own when Dev is so close to her. Dev's passion is heightened by her soft response and he swoops down on her mouth capturing it finally and finding the sweet elixir............ Her arms go around his neck, entwining her fingers in his hair that are curling so softly at his nape, for support as her legs feel like jelly and she has lost all her senses, lost to his electric touch..............

Finally he lifts his head and looks into her shy, passion-drugged gaze. He smiles down at her with an intent look in them speaking a language that ontly these two understand. His question and her consent both unspoken, but with their eyes doing this silent gesturing and talking, speaks volumes of their intense love for each other.

Gently he takes her hands in his and pulls her towards the bed. He removes her odhni and lets it drop to the carpetted floor. She shyly covers her face in her hands. He pries them away gently and starts removing all her jewellery, one by one that take their place on the side-table by the bed, leaving only her mangalsutra. He releases all the pins that hold her jhooda on her flower bedecked hair and runs his fingers through the now free silky tresses........ His face replaces his hands where he breathes in her fragrant hair again as if he can't get enough........... He softly kisses the gentle curve of her neck. Her breathing turns erratic panting in short gasps as she feels his warms lips and she grabs his shoulders hanging on to them as if they were her dear life. She hugs him hard and he gathers her to him crushing her length to him and no place for even air to come in between them. His face buried in her fragrant neck and hers on his shoulders. Her hands plundering his hair like his lips plundering her neck playing havoc with her heartbeats.

He then gently slides his lips on to her shoulder and softly kisses her bare skin. She is maoning now lost..... His burning lips leave a fiery trail on her arm and they reach her mid-riff.  dev is on his knees bowing only before this human after bowing down only before God and his mother. A promise in his eyes and love in his touch worshipping and paying homage to this woman who he loves to death........

Kaajjal softly speaks out his name as if expressing her passion in that one word..... "Dev........" as his lips plunder her skin on her stomach. He legs give way and she falls back on the bed and his hands support her and the soft bed cushions her fall. Her fingers pulls his hair trying to control the sensations passing through her entire body that has turned to jelly. The heat of their passion  brings tiny beads of sweat that shine like pearls on her forehead and upper-lip. His plundering lips burn their trail slowly rsing from her mid-riff towards her face and neck and he joins her on the bed.......

The candles blow out with a strong puff of wind as if even the Gods today feel the intensity of their passionate lovemaking...................

😈

🀬

So bhootnis, is this what you all have in mind?!?!?☺️ Go for your showers now and drool away when mishti does her superb job once again by her written updates!!!!

Do comment if you have the energy after reading bhootnis!!!πŸ˜†

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Autumn....did i read somewhere in your post that you were down with some virus.... πŸ˜›
Ahhahahaha...now I know girl...it's called APU Virus....
It directly attacks your brain and turns it into DEV drooling cells.... πŸ˜‰
Result: Ideas churning out from DEV infested virus are very dhamaakadaar.......
Arre wah....how about being a little generous and spreading DEVU virus to us all...
we all can live-relive in these lovely scenarios......... πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
😳 Autumn after reading this masterpiece of yours...how can I update dear 😳 😳 ..right now I m swetting and hyperventillating reading your most sensational DK suhaag raat scene 😳 😳 ...ufff I wish they can show all this in detail 😍 but I know they won't πŸ˜” ..but I think I should take a print out of this suhaagraat description and apply it on my suhaagraat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› ...

Trust me Autumn Dev and Kaajjal is one of the most fantacizing jodis we hv on small screen right now 😳 and its their mindblowing chemistry which gives us that extra energy to write such scintillating stroies about their romance πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 ..and this time our excitement for this most awaited suhaag raat has crossed all limits just because for the first time we r about to witrness the romance and passion between DK without any bondage 😳 ...at last they r free birds now who can show their hidden desires on this passionate night which comes only once in a lifetime of a married couple 😳 😳 ..I know every night they will b together in each other's arms but still the first night after marriage has an altogether different feel and essence 😳 😳

Autumn I think u should convert this part into a FF 😳 and if it is a prediction then do post the same thing in the prediction post also which is in the sticky 😳
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

Autumn....did i read somewhere in your post that you were down with some virus.... πŸ˜›
Ahhahahaha...now I know girl...it's called APU Virus....
It directly attacks your brain and turns it into DEV drooling cells.... πŸ˜‰
Result: Ideas churning out from DEV infested virus are very dhamaakadaar.......
Arre wah....how about being a little generous and spreading DEVU virus to us all...
we all can live-relive in these lovely scenarios......... πŸ˜†

Touche M'amie petite......Je vous ai manques (My little friend, i missed you) I sure am still weak and believe me you don't want this kind of a bug.....πŸ˜†

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

😳 Autumn after reading this masterpiece of yours...how can I update dear 😳 😳 ..right now I m swetting and hyperventillating reading your most sensational DK suhaag raat scene 😳 😳 ...ufff I wish they can show all this in detail 😍 but I know they won't πŸ˜” ..but I think I should take a print out of this suhaagraat description and apply it on my suhaagraat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› ...

Trust me Autumn Dev and Kaajjal is one of the most fantacizing jodis we hv on small screen right now 😳 and its their mindblowing chemistry which gives us that extra energy to write such scintillating stroies about their romance πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 ..and this time our excitement for this most awaited suhaag raat has crossed all limits just because for the first time we r about to witrness the romance and passion between DK without any bondage 😳 ...at last they r free birds now who can show their hidden desires on this passionate night which comes only once in a lifetime of a married couple 😳 😳 ..I know every night they will b together in each other's arms but still the first night after marriage has an altogether different feel and essence 😳 😳

Autumn I think u should convert this part into a FF 😳 and if it is a prediction then do post the same thing in the prediction post also which is in the sticky 😳

Yes I agree mishti DK jodi is such that elicits this strong reaction from us measely bhootnis.......😳

Thanks for the compliments but I am sure you will manage the update just fine as usual.πŸ˜ƒ and for the advise bit, I don't know about FF but lets see, there are already so many going....... well lets see. I already pasted this part in the prediction corner!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Yes I agree mishti DK jodi is such that elicits this strong reaction from us measely bhootnis.......😳

Thanks for the compliments but I am sure you will manage the update just fine as usual.πŸ˜ƒ and for the advise bit, I don't know about FF but lets see, there are already so many going....... well lets see. I already pasted this part in the prediction corner!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

oh greatπŸ˜›...now I wish the makers just copy this part of yours and paste it in today's episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³..so that even I can paste this part of yours in my updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Touche M'amie petite......Je vous ai manques (My little friend, i missed you) I sure am still weak and believe me you don't want this kind of a bug.....πŸ˜†

Je me suis ennuye de vous trop.....so desole que vous etes malade......(I have missed you too, so sorry that you are sick......)

But I am glad as hell to see you back in action.....

hey drink some APU Love potion........(Breuvage magique d'amour......hahahahahaπŸ˜‰)

Nope i am not suggesting screwdriver......though that might do the trick too...πŸ˜‰

But what the potion will do is kill all virus EXCEPT APU virus....

and voila...Autumn will once again be healthy.wealthy....& lotsa Apu wise.......πŸ˜†

Patjhar thumbnail
Merci beaucopu amie douce (Thank you very much sweet friend) πŸ˜ƒ
Anoli thumbnail

😍

Yes, i m in my Nanaland but still i dont have any words to say!😍😍 I m out of words!😍😍 To be very honest, Autumn this was so so so beautiful that i wish i watch all this on screen!😍😍 It was Fantastic!😍 I hv never read such a beautiful scene!!😍 I loved that part where Dev removes Kaajal's 'odhni' & kaajal hides her face!!!😍 Aaww... that was so cute!!!😍😍😍 Autumn, Do keep writing such romantic scenes as i love to read them!😍

Keep it up Autumn!😍

Take Care😍

Anoli😍

xxx😍

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anoli

😍

Yes, i m in my Nanaland but still i dont have any words to say!😍😍 I m out of words!😍😍 To be very honest, Autumn this was so so so beautiful that i wish i watch all this on screen!😍😍 It was Fantastic!😍 I hv never read such a beautiful scene!!😍 I loved that part where Dev removes Kaajal's 'odhni' & kaajal hides her face!!!😍 Aaww... that was so cute!!!😍😍😍 Autumn, Do keep writing such romantic scenes as i love to read them!😍

Keep it up Autumn!😍

Take Care😍

Anoli😍

xxx😍

To Anoli who is still in nanaland. Thank you sweety. You will find this sweet romance in my FF's So ogle away for more. While I build up more strength and energy to write more.......πŸ˜ƒ