bad news<<vj mani>>

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyone

i know after reading that subject all of u just want to know wat happened to him but he is absolutly fine guyz...........sukh ka saans lay lu...lol

the bad new is he'z leaving the channel "the musik".....so no more maniizm and on campus😭 .....nahiiiiiiiii

but ya thats true........didnt u guyz noticed wat he said at the end of on campus' episode that 😭"Huda hafiz to all the musik viewers"😭

that news is confirmed that he's leaving the musik channel why and wat he'z gonna do i m not sure about it but i think he is gonna work with geo now

i almosy started crying when vj fatima told me about it😭.........πŸ˜›.......well so sad........BUT all mani fans.........u will get a last chance to see him on the musik ............his last appearance ............no no not in maniizm, not in on campus.......in a different show............yey

not sure this saturday or next saturday's luvlacious he is gonna be the guest in this show.......of vj zarmina and ahmed..........so must watch this show on saturday at 8:00pm PST ........to see ur fav. vj mani for the last time ont his channel😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
there isnt any fan of mani??
fiza modishh....as far as i remember u both were his fans πŸ˜›
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol i dont watch musik channel but i've seen other shows with mani in it and he is really good!
ksang_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahh...that is so sad ..i luv him.. 😭 😭 noww..he won't be there on campus..it would be boring without him..
mini2390 thumbnail
i dont have the musik channel, but i do watch a lot of shows on other channels which Mani hosts... and i have always loved his way of hosting shows and then his sense of humor is also mindblowing!.... i like him in whatever he does!
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wini

there isnt any fan of mani??
fiza modishh....as far as i remember u both were his fans πŸ˜›

i was???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok wini dear..if u say so..πŸ˜ƒ
wini thumbnail
thats ok if none of u like him......lol
but guyz u know wat??
in todays episode they actually talked about me πŸ˜ƒ ........Zarmina told him how much i like him....i m not kidding guyz, even i didnt know that she'z gonna say that, it was a surprise for me also but it was sooooooo wat shud i say???.....surprizing??, gud ahh
cant explain.....but m sooooo happy......n i luv zarminaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ❀️ for doing that πŸ˜ƒ
and u know wat in last episode of musik inbox with natasha she showed some siggies of mine in her show πŸ˜ƒ
afreen13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😭 oh my god no ways man i don't want him to leave the musik cause there r only 2 good vj's on dat channel mani and waqar they r da best omg i will miss miniism and campus i am so sad but i hope we will see him on other channels he is da best vj in da whole world and cute 😭

Edited by afreen13 - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
dont cry he might come back ...lol
but may be not...now he is doing shows with aag tv

but the gud news is he is launching his website
its still underconstruction
here is the link do visit it
http://manionline.tv/

n u know wat vj verdafi is gonna host on campus now..but mani is mani no one can beat him right
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

i was???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok wini dear..if u say so..πŸ˜ƒ

yeah i was wondering the sameπŸ˜† ...uhmm when did i say that?... i lyke him .. i think he is a great host and Vj... and i used to watch his show "manissm" on musik channel (two years ago)... uhmm but now i don't have tht channel....hey cheer up wini atleast he is not going away from the tv channel..πŸ˜ƒ... u can still watch him on GEO..