Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i am listening to his interview right...he is so sweet thank alot I-F and kirti...he is soo cuteeeeee..
saba23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

hahaha, arre we wont be even in our senses if we are with him. so that would be easy. he can escape easily. lolzz

lolz u are right we probably just stare at him...πŸ˜†

saba23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

anytime....☺️😍....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz funyy..πŸ˜†

ammmu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelz16~

haha!Soo ammu knows a lot of other singers and all personally?You are sounding like your the lagonthi(?)friends with others!!πŸ˜‰

Oh yes, of courseπŸ˜³πŸ˜† you see i talk to them on a daily basis... Ali is one whom i haven't contacted yet though, i can't keep up with all of them😳!

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The maximum emoticons in this thread used by members are :

😳 πŸ˜› 😍 ☺️

Thanks to all especially Saba!!! πŸ˜ƒ He is one of my favourite singers from Sarhad Paar. I am waiting for his launch in Bollywood now. Which is due now.....

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ali's interview.. my views:

Hiii!πŸ€—

How many of you heard Ali's interview on 16th? πŸ˜ƒ I am sure you all did! πŸ˜ƒ He is such a sweetheart!☺️ But those who missed to hear it on the IF-Radio on 16th.. can catch it on the podcast now!!! πŸ˜ƒ

It was an awesome interview!!!! πŸ˜ƒ and I must say Kirti is a fantastic host!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The best part of the whole interview was when my message was read to him!!!☺️ πŸ˜†

☺️

and of course.. when he sang 'sunve sajaniya' for butter nd ALL OF US!☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

His reply to my msg was amazing 😳 😳 !!! He said its very very touching and flattering 😳 😳 😳 !!! I am very touched 😳 😳 !!! OmG!!! he said.. I pray that I meet you again!!!!☺️

Wow! isn't this exciting and cool? xD

He gave long long lectures/answers on every question asked by the host.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. Uff! But I could onlyyyyy hear him sayyyy "I am very touched" "I pray that I meet you again" .. Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii!☺️☺️ πŸ˜†

I noticed one thing that throughout the show he was laughing and laughing and enjoying ... cool! xD

The 'Hmm hmmm hmmmm' part ( in the rapid fire round ) was also greatttt!🀣🀣🀣 Ali is too purrrrfecttttt to be changed and the msg for Sapna.. "Sapna sapna sapnaaaaaaaaa" it was hilarious!!! 🀣🀣🀣

OMG in the whole int.. the first and only time he shouted was when he was asked if you are locked in a room with 3 beautiful ladies.. who would they be? nd he was like.. "3 BEAUTIFUL LADIES??" Go and hear this parttttt! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kirtiiiiiiiii promised him that she'd call up those 3 girls nd tell 'em about ali or sth :S .. lol, but when I was about to give dhamki to kirtiiii not to call any of those 3 girls.. she is soo sweeet she said.. that's why I quickly moved to the next question .. Haha! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

.. When ali was taking names na.. he said "Koi bohut jealous feel na ho" .. and it was soo hilarious!!!! 😳 πŸ˜†

I heard the interview like 3 times islie I remember each and everything but ab se I am jus gonna fwd. the int. to the part where kirti read my msg to him.. 😳 πŸ˜† .. heh..

In the end.. jab us ne ek song gaya playin on his keyboardsssss.. it was awesome!!! xD

Thanks for tolerating the longggg post.. and your views on the interview are welcumd :p..
saba23 thumbnail
i know i must have heard it 10 times.. too...
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
phew I am not the only one. lolzzz

my mom thinks I have totally lost it. and should be treated before its too late!! πŸ˜†

but hum kya karain.......... ☺️

actually baat kya hai. that I can't figure out which song he sang at the end. so in order to get to the end of the show, I have to listen to the first part. 😳 😳 😳 πŸ˜† see its not my fault!!! 😳

oki I am tuning again..... to find out which song it was. lolzzz no hints plz..... I like to do my work on my own!!!! πŸ˜‰

😍
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saba23

lolz u are right we probably just stare at him...πŸ˜†

hahah no way i wudnt stare at him when i get locked in a room πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now also i get to stare at his pics..πŸ˜†
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thakur Saab

The maximum emoticons in this thread used by members are :

😳 πŸ˜› 😍 ☺️

Thanks to all especially Saba!!! πŸ˜ƒ He is one of my favourite singers from Sarhad Paar. I am waiting for his launch in Bollywood now. Which is due now.....

and BB u used the same emo's tooπŸ˜†