***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Don't u guys think that laiba just have one or two dresses to wear on screen if u change her dresses the next episode she will again wear the same dresssi don't like that i want her to wear some nice dresses like minal, salina, and noreen wear nice dresses

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha_askim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haaan maine bhi note kiya hai lekin ab yeh baat director ya phir producer ko kon samhjaye lol 😆
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I THINK u r quite right 7 i think this becuz the producer is MUDSSAR lol just kidding 😆
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, you are right. But I like her dresses especially the one she is wearing now a days red and green 😳 😳 😳

mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i also think the same she needs a new wardrobe
i think minal wears lovely suits
Miss_Norway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right, but ab yeh bhi to dekhna hai ke oske kirdaar ko kya suit karta hai, Laiba eik dukhi larki hai, so she cant wear clothes like Salina... she said on nadia khan show too ke woh aise clothes use karti hai jo oske kirdaar ko suit karta hai, like osne kabhi bhi heavy jewellery nahi pehni.... hope u understand what i mean,
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, man. You're so right. Me and my Mum are always talking about it. I nearly hate her dresses cuz you get to see the same clothes just all the time. There's one green one, and orange one and a white one with black and white dupatta like a uniform. SO annoying.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Minal [the old one] wears lovely clothes. She has a really good style, I think.