ALL recent Videos of ALL shows: Come Come

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

😭...😭...😭...

and it continues...

Just to let you ALL know that there is this topic, I HAD to change the topic title. I don't care if its misleading to a few but think about us. Everyday there are comments in Archives.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Guys PLEASE STOP commenting in NO comment topics, mostly Archives.

Everyday in archives there are comments, PLEASE STOP IT...

This is like 8th or 9th such topic that I have to put up in sticky. Does this give a good impression to new members who visit PSF for the first time?

I dont like it and I know you don't like it either then kindly STOP commenting in No Comment topics...

Just in case you dont know who PSF dev. team members are here are their usernames and feel free to PM them (except for the one who's username starts with something like scorpπŸ˜‰, ur free to bug anyone BUT don't bug the sweetest, the cutest, the innocent scorpion134😳 )

Ms.Bholi Bhali, amreen1409, ~LiL*PrInCeZ~, scorpion134, fariha17, wini

PSF Development Team

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"ur free to bug anyone BUT don't bug the sweetest, the cutest, the innocent scorpion134"

wah kiya baat hai.... πŸ˜† ............while i as reading it i thought u r alking about me but akhir mein galti say apna naam likh diya...but that ok remind karwa diya na ab edit bhi karlo.... πŸ˜‰ ....j/k

yes everyone feel free to pm me anytime i will try my bestttt to help ya and if i still wont be able to then scorpian hai na πŸ˜‰ ........we all will bug her then OK πŸ˜ƒ
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wini..tum kio khush fehmi mein rehti ho..come out of ur dream world..jab Aji was sayin all those nice things i knew she was talkin abt her..tum bi na wini..u juss cracked me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"...the sweetest, the cutest, the innocent scorpion134" -- 😲 That is news!! lolz.. jk.. & yes.. this topic was much needed & i think the only solution for it will be keeping the archive topics closed
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
again...much needed..hopefully this will be the last time.

aji and wini dono ko ghalatfemi ho gaye hai πŸ˜‰
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally agree.....nice subject to attract people!
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Logon ko kuch zada he khushfahmi nahin ho gai kya? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

I'm the sweetest 😳 ...

Bringing this topic to the topic so that ALL the members notice this topic and avoid commenting in a No comment topic.

Please guys, don't comment in a NO Comment topic.
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope thy wont do that anymore but if they still then i think the bes way is we shud delete their comments right away........wat do u think about that??
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, I'll really have to apologize that by mistake I twice commented in the Archive Section. but as we cannot just delete the post, I just edited it and put up a smiley face instead of comment. But I assure you, this was by mistake both the times.
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and when will the video's cum up.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜•