Poll

Your favourite Sunday watch?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 months ago

So..with new week..you get a new fun poll smiley36 we had three big shows going live this week, which was your favourite Sunday watch basis the first impressionsmiley16 Also keep this clean and keep this about show discussions only.smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Definitely Jaan Nisar. The plot was intriguing. Liked the mystery surrounding the first episode. 

Didn't watch Zard Patton so can't comment on that.

GM was okayish. Liked Adnan & Zahid because they look different and act different as per the role. 

Please make a poll related to Zahid as well 😁

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Definitely Gentleman and Jaan Nisar Zard is a snoozefest for me except Hamza scenes poor him he deserves to be typecasted as clueless lover

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I liked ZPKB the most. It was funny, hilarious and also meaningful. Sajal had less screen time but her father stole the show. After ZPKB, I enjoyed Jaan Nisar the most although the probable already marriage of the ML has decreased my fondness of show by little margin. There is still loads of intrigue though. Then comes GM which I found average. Humayun should do age appropriate roles and dialogues were also average at best. I was expecting  something great as it was comeback drama of Humayun.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

I watched Gentleman & ZPKB. I enjoyed both although I'm more inclined towards ZPKB because of Sajal. Her screen presence & acting prowess makes everything worth watching. 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

I liked ZPKB the most. It was funny, hilarious and also meaningful. Sajal had less screen time but her father stole the show. After ZPKB, I enjoyed Jaan Nisar the most although the probable already marriage of the ML has decreased my fondness of show by little margin. There is still loads of intrigue though. Then comes GM which I found average. Humayun should do age appropriate roles and dialogues were also average at best. I was expecting  something great as it was comeback drama of Humayun.

I think noushervan will leave his wife in next episode Of Jaan Nisar but still watch for Hiba and about gentleman I really loved it and it was amazing reminds me of the French connection movie and i found ZPKB too boring except nofil scenes and i hope Zard became Hamza's last drama on hum I want to see him doing Ary or geo more like wahaj and Danish did 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Definitely Gentleman and Jaan Nisar Zard is a snoozefest for me except Hamza scenes poor him he deserves to be typecasted as clueless lover

Are you Hamza's fan or not? He deserves different roles to prove his versatility. 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Are you Hamza's fan or not? He deserves different roles to prove his versatility. 

I'm still his fan but story is so 2017ish

I'm not watching any of the above three as none of the teasers interested me. But since among all the main leads of these shows I like sajal so I've voted for her showsmiley14