Mein Aik Din Laut Ke Aoonga

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Herez the pic of the actress

Indo-Pak movie set for release

The debut movie of Indian actress Nausheen Ali Sardar, who rose to fame through the character Kkusum she played in a TV soap, is set for release in Pakistan today and the United Kingdom a day later.

The film Mein Aik Din Laut Ke Aoonga has famous Pakistan actor Humayun Saeed in male lead opposite Nausheen Sardar. Directed by Javed Fazil and produced by Shoaib Alam, the entire movie was filmed in India. It also stars Indian actress Pooja Kanwal.

The musical score of the film was made by renowned Pakistani singer Jawad Ahmed, who has also paired with legendary Indian songstress Asha Bhosle in a few songs.

"I am proud of having worked in a Pakistani movie. It will bridge the cultural gap between India and Pakistan," said Nausheen Sardar at the movie's premiere at a local hotel.

She said it was 'wonderful' to work with a Pakistani director and actors. Pooja Kanwal called for more of such movies that involve cast and crew from both India and Pakistan to bring the two countries closer. She said she felt as if she was working with people from her own country.

Speaking on the occasion, Humayun Saeed commented on the vast difference in the film scenario in Pakistan and India. He said the sets used in the movie were well designed and more realistic unlike the ones used here conventionally.

The movie had a more refined look and a better finish, he said, adding that if it had been filmed in Pakistan, the end-product would not have been so sophisticated.

When asked if the film would be launched in India as well, director Javed Fazil said since no trends as to the success or failure of this kind of movie are available, he was still considering whether or not it would be a profitable move.

Producer Shoaib Alam said he had stepped into the field of production with extensive planning and it would serve to effectively tackle the crisis that had clutched the local film industry.

Jawad Ahmed also spoke on the occasion and hoped that the cine-goers would like the music of the movie.
Edited by modishh - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx modish for the pix and article
seems like a gud movie.....i will watch it when it'll be available in dvd .........n it's hard to say when 😛
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It seems like a nice movie. Here is another article. You can check the story of the movie.

Main Ik Din :Paisa Wasool movie

Date: 2007-04-30

Main ik din lot kar aaonga...finally released...and yes all are asking the same question all over..
Does it meet the expectations ?
Is it worth watching?
The answer is yes....
This film is a total paisa vasool movie.
Javed fazil comes back after a long time with a good movie, especially made for good cinema viewers.
I t caters all the classes exhibiting drama , entertainment & galore.
This is a story of one family ...comprising of a mother ,a loving brother ,a little sister ,one servant and a
dog. They have a huge business and they r living happily. Ahmed butt running that business with his
father's old friend javed sheikh . Ahmed butt meets with a gal and fall in luv and thats when every thing
changes the whole scenario.Then he comes back as Humayun Saeed.but how ...check out in the theatre
near u!
The movie is a refurnished old house with some new features ,but u wont mind it at all cuz its got
everything for everyone.Technically its very sound.... the sound and picture is crisp, camera work is
excellent...entire film shot and processed in india and that shows on screen.The sound effects and
background music is good.
javed fazil does a good job .
jawad ahmed's music is soothing to ears,but he shudn't have sung all the songs along with asha,sunidhi
chuhaan and alka cuz his voice lack expression which is very important for romantic songs,
Humayun saeed rockss all the way... he looks good and gives a power packed performance.
Ahmed butt was good ,much better then salakhain but again his voice is dubbed by hummayun saeed due to story requirements.
Nosheen ali sardar gets no scope.
So as nadeem ,wasted in a small role.
pooja kanwal is impressive .
jawed sheikh was efficient as always.
All in all main ek din lot kar aaonga is a good family entertainment and after watching the movie, ur
definitely gonna say " Paisa wasool".

Edited by kalli - 17 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankss kalli for da wonderful article
mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah , I saw the preview on Geo I think, and it looks really nice! Thanks for posting, but can you please post it in this topic-for all lollywood news. Thanks

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/444773
zain858 thumbnail
hi i have seen the article seems interesting movie but i want to doenload the songs plz can some1 tell me where to download them. :p
AashiQ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love that song SUNO PIYA! 😃
ms.areeba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to see that movie soooooooooooooooooooo bad 😆 😕