Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Some random trivia. I am getting interested in the movie, the story is interesting!! :D

Ok so, Asin starred in the Tamil movie, Ghajini. Now Aamir is remaking that movie and originally he had wanted Asin to star in the Hindi version, Kajri. Aamir personally had called Asin to congratulate her on her performance. Both movies are based on the very successful Hollywood movie, Memento. Good film, though confusing to understand whats going on at times. Lets see if the Hindi version is as successful as the Hollywood and Tamil versions! 😃 I think perfectionist Aamir is perfect for the lead role.

Amir Khan salutes Asin

anonmember thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira_187

well I am glad that they will pair up in this movie which i hope is good. I am tired of watching the same old Jodi's on screen.....SRK-Preity, Abhi-Rani, and so on. They are all nice but I want to see something new. Ayesha and Amir, now thats difer and unique. It will be very interesting and personally i think Ayesha is a good actress n can act.

Yes, its a new jodi. Something different and new. Yup, Ayesha can definitely act. She proved that in Dor. 👏
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Some random trivia. I am getting interested in the movie, the story is interesting!! :D

Ok so, Asin starred in the Tamil movie, Ghajini. Now Aamir is remaking that movie and originally he had wanted Asin to star in the Hindi version, Kajri. Aamir personally had called Asin to congratulate her on her performance. Both movies are based on the very successful Hollywood movie, Memento. Good film, though confusing to understand whats going on at times. Lets see if the Hindi version is as successful as the Hollywood and Tamil versions! 😃 I think perfectionist Aamir is perfect for the lead role.

Amir Khan salutes Asin

yeah i liked ghajini. i thought surya was great at it with his two different personalities, but asin is an extremely annoying actress for me. i am not sure what it is, but her acting is not natural, she needs to work on her voice modulation and she tends over act sometimes.
Akhansha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asin is simply beautiful.Honestly i wish its her with aamir. 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so who is acting in 'kajri' in the role of aamir's lady love? is it asin or is it ayesha? i'd like it if ayesha does that role. she's very fresh & sweet.😳😳

but it wasn't much of a special role that asin did anyway. all she did in 'ghajini' was to yak 24/7 & she gets appreciation from aamir khan? puzzling.. and i've always found asin kinda plain looking. there are much more real stunners in tamil cinema like sada, shreya & tamana.

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its an old article.Ayesha is already out of the film bcoz of some differences of opinion.She lost out on a big film,man.Not a good career move
216295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Its an old article.Ayesha is already out of the film bcoz of some differences of opinion.She lost out on a big film,man.Not a good career move

yeh it is n old arti im happy dat asin is in i jus luv her,n ofcoz no 1 cn replace her n cant act like her😳 shes d best! 😃