CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi.

I just made this cuz everyone is blaming the team for losing. But to tell you something they tried their best. I dont think they wanted to lose. But noone can stop that from happening.

Cuz we dont know what is in their fate. So we just have to get use to it. 😊 Someone has to win and someone has to lose.

Regards,
Amna 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree, they did try their best. But they needed to try harder. Now they are out of the top 8
Edited by mamis - 17 years ago
liquidice thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no, they didnt try hard and disappointed a lot of paki fans............booooooooooooooooooooooooo!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Hi.

I just made this cuz everyone is blaming the team for losing. But to tell you something they tried their best. I dont think they wanted to lose. But noone can stop that from happening.

Cuz we dont know what is in their fate. So we just have to get use to it. 😊 Someone has to win and someone has to lose.

Regards,
Amna 😊

Sure they didnt want to loose, everyone wants to win... but some people just expect that the other side will hand them the win 🤢 the dravids, tendulkars - with all the records and experience, this is wat they dish out... And I Dare Not call this their "best effort"... We have all seen this team do so well some years back, and to say that they tried their best is a worng statement... how can anyone justify shewag's dismissal when he knows how lucky he is to be still given a chance - did he not have to stick around a few overs 😡 the problem is we people are ever forgiving... and so the team never improves - they take it lightly, they bjust done care about the fans... do they know there are people doing "yagyas", poojas, parayers for them... just yeaterday in the news they showed a small "Paan-Waala"... He sais he will distribute free paans the day india wins... do these players realise this? a poor man, who has no means - but still offering watever he can... and here we have the heroes, "trying their best" 😡

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Hi.

Regards,
Amna 😊

Totally agree with you..It is their career and they must have tried their level best..
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
these are professional cricketers tho..they need to put in 110% every game
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well dey didn wana loose but dey juz under estimated BAG team.. n didn put forth gud effort whn it came 2 battin...

oh well but v can also say dat BAG is gettin betta thn us 😕
$weet n $xc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i cnt beleive it pakistan r actually out of the world cup 😭 but did it cum as a suprise???

answer: yes/no, no because without shoaib n asif dey were neva realy gna win the world cup, yes because hu wud hav eva thought it wud be irleand 2 nok out pakistan frm the world cup 😕 😕

but i do hav 2 say pakistan were very unluky tghe facts u ppl have to consider:

pakistan lost the toss which was a big upset the pitch was awfull with to much grass and was quite impossible to bat gud on most were out on slips because of the conditions
  • dey got neil o brien the highest scorer out twice but the umpire did not give it which was the bigggest down side of all because it was coz of him irleand won

so has u can see pakistan were very unluky but they cud have contibuted abit more especially umar gul has he was meant to be the best bowler but took no wikets. what do u think am i rite or rong??????

ok so now india they won the toss chose to bat wat cud go rong.

wel first of all hav no udea wat happened to the batsmen except ganguly hu did very gud indeed. i think the only shokin thing about this match is that they got defeated by teenagers basically. wel they wre actually being called teenagers and they were 17 tp 19 years of age hu batted and that wat realy suprised me india r a very professional team and seriously guys do not keep ur hopes up coz ders no way india r gna win sri lanka but u neva no in a game of crikcet anyfin can happen so keep smilin 😃 n hope dey do win if u r a indian supporter.

farisss4 thumbnail
Small wonder bhai wohi hoga jo kismat men likha hai...in the end of day we r speaking of y pak lost to irish or y india los to bangladesh but ye sab kismat ki baten hai...it had to happen nd so it did.. 😛
farisss4 thumbnail
u are right...$weet n $xc...agree with u... 😛