Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mini2390

cuz i went back to the tv, and the umpires came out 4 a second and i thought they will continue to play as so far its delayed cuz of rain!...

just imagine a miracle happening... the rain stops, both teams back on the field... and Ire all out for 85! is that too big of a miracle 😆

only if that happens!

mumtaz ! start living in a real world.... pak shud be ashamed of themselves for loosing this match...or perhaps they are missing thier family back home..so they wanted to finish the game..

mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay, one thing i fail to understand is y do our crazy players feel so much under pressure once a wicket falls!!!!! 😡 i mean luk at that Irish player, o' brian, he scored a fifty even wen wickets kept on falling!!!

Pakistan shud seriosuly feel ashamed more than any team out there ryt now! 😡 even india and put up a fight in the first innings! and then bangladesh worked so hard! wats up wid these ppl!!! 😡
urooj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Paki will out of world cup..Wht a dissappointment 😡
*Fiza* thumbnail
u know tht song which comes on ARy

"pakistani tujhe salaam"

if u have to change it wot wud be then...coz it was made for pak team 😆
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Play will resume in ten minutes!!!! 😃

The target for Ireland is 128 runs from 47 overs!
Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

mumtaz ! start living in a real world.... pak shud be ashamed of themselves for loosing this match...or perhaps they are missing thier family back home..so they wanted to finish the game..

i cant believe it!... i still cnat beieve that pakistan can play so badly!!! pak players have defeated sum of the best teams, but they cant defeat these irish ppl????????? they shud just go to hell! seriously enough is enough... our team shudnt even cum back to pakistan... i for one, wudnt even let them land back in pakistan if i had any control over the flights!

mini2390 thumbnail
the match has started again!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok if they are not going to play for Pak then at least for money i mean..u know what Musharaf said...so wat the heck is wrong with them...this is out right embarrassing...
i hate it when the players loose all their hope or rather give-up so easily...
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

okay, one thing i fail to understand is y do our crazy players feel so much under pressure once a wicket falls!!!!! 😡 i mean luk at that Irish player, o' brian, he scored a fifty even wen wickets kept on falling!!!

Pakistan shud seriosuly feel ashamed more than any team out there ryt now! 😡 even india and put up a fight in the first innings! and then bangladesh worked so hard! wats up wid these ppl!!! 😡

exactly... i have been here throughtout the afternoon...and now i m tired...i dont wanna say anything to the players...i guess the players went there to swim and spend thier vacations...

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha21

Play will resume in ten minutes!!!! 😃

The target for Ireland is 128 runs from 47 overs!

really??? wot does it mean then?