Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
you know i have to say this that most of the players in Pak team...its the first time for them to play WC so basically even if we do loose i think its fair...but then again not fair...
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Circut

Maybe They Cut The Match And Give 1 Points To Every Team

really???????????????????????????? say kasam se???

even if they do than ireland will have 2 points..😭 and pak will have only one😭

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Zimbabwe Will Lose Again West Indies Its Sure Thats Mean Zimbabwe Have Just 1 Points.....West Indies 6,Pakistan 3,Ireland 2..Mean Pakistan And West Indies In Next Stage πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

you know i have to say this that most of the players in Pak team...its the first time for them to play WC so basically even if we do loose i think its fair...but then again not fair...

tell me who hasn't played WC before.... ok...even if some player hasn't then why are they loosing against a team lyke ireland...........there are ssoooo pathetic..

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Circut

So Zimbabwe Will Lose Again West Indies Its Sure Thats Mean Zimbabwe Have Just 1 Points.....West Indies 6,Pakistan 3,Ireland 2..Mean Pakistan And West Indies In Next Stage πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

arey yaar aisa ho to mazaa aa gai....magar did they give them points yet??? i hope they do.... please allah help us...😭

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Because we have completed 20 overs, there will be no coming back tomorrow. The game will have to be finished today, and if there is no more play then Ireland will win the match as they are ahead on D/L. 😭 😭 😭
Maha21 thumbnail
It's dark and it's raining ... and unless something changes, Pakistan are on their way out.
*Fiza* thumbnail
circuit!! tell us wots happeneing...coz i dont wanna go down to watch the match....i dont wanna see thier faces.. 😑
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

tell me who hasn't played WC before.... ok...even if some player hasn't then why are they loosing against a team lyke ireland...........there are ssoooo pathetic..

Fiza...most of the players have never played in the WC because this is their first WC and as for ireland...never, ever underestimate any new team trust me...and as for Pak...they are always a lost case when they give-up and right now thats what they are doing...
Maha21 thumbnail
match has been delayed due to rain... let's hope the play resumes or else pak will lose 😭