Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rooj-i

well gals and guys...on to your praying now!!!
we need those prayings especially the extra nafals!!!
😆 😆

tht i will do once we win the match but yes i will pray. waisay bhi 20 mins main maghrib ho jayegi. Its an importatn time, ill pray wid my heart n soul

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Just for my Paki friends here, I hope Pak wins this match...And keep there hopes alive in the WC... 😃

aww thanks hun and hope india win against Bang.😃
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

tht i will do once we win the match but yes i will pray. waisay bhi 20 mins main maghrib ho jayegi. Its an importatn time, ill pray wid my heart n soul

go do that amna...here its only zohar...so maghrib is still to come..i'm gonna go pray zohar...
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
pakistan just need to take their catches as well..look at what happened to sarwan when they dropped him when he was on a low score in the first match
Kakoo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

tum logo ki itni duaen hain to allah sune ga hi naa ab sab upar wale k haath main main ne to wc shoro hone se pehle hi extra nafals parhne shuru kar diye hehe

rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha7

pakistan just need to take their catches as well..look at what happened to sarwan when they dropped him when he was on a low score in the first match

yes i know...our fielders need to really field especially Inzzy...the lazy bum...seriously if we field well and bowl well then i think we can win...so lets see what happens...
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U knw what..I am gng to support pakistan always but i am never gng to watch any match of pakistan nw if they lose today..
It was understoodable westindies were exprience team n we lost but ireland?..what is wrong with the team?
rooj-i thumbnail
yep sab uppar wale ke haath main hai...lets all pray now!!!
farisss4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah dissapointing in all aspects is pakistan...132 all out...lets c likes of gul rao and sami can do...hopefully they can do something... 😛
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kothra

U knw what..I am gng to support pakistan always but i am never gng to watch any match of pakistan nw if they lose today..
It was understoodable westindies were exprience team n we lost but ireland?..what is wrong with the team?

exactly...what is wrong with our team..