Pakistan Vs. Ireland

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Lets discuss what the out come of the match will be...

i also have a question- is anyone going to upload tmmrw's match's video? prettyyy plz! i'm dieing to watch!

Ok my prediction- i want Pakistan to win! but judging Ireland's and pakistan's outcomes from the last matches, Ireland is most likely to win...but Pakistan could surprise us!

Do Share Ur Views!

~Muqu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Pakistan will win, Ireland isn't a good team
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no matter how bad pak play, they cant loose to ireland for goodness sake πŸ˜† well, i wud be most happy if ireland turn out a surprise and make me eat my wordsπŸ˜‰

Edited by smallwonder - 17 years ago
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pak is not a bad team.. They are number 3 in the ICC ODI and Number 4 on the other one. THey are a pretty strong team. Its just that after losing so many of their players they are losing. THey can not do anything there are just toooooo many new commers.

The game I watched between Ireland n Zimbabwe they r so strong.. I mean did u watch the last over. I was shocked.

Pakistan has beat West Indies many times. I still can not believe they lost to WI, and they are not that good. Pak is pretty strong.

Inshallah they will beat those Irish.. Pakistan Zindabad..

😊
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt watch thte last match of Ireland or Pakistan...so i guess it kinda awkward for me to say that! Pakistan will win Inshahalla!
Chief Saab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just one thing .. if baba ji ( rana ) will play the match .. we r gonna loos it again for sure .. azhar mehmood ko lekar kiyoon gay hen agar khilana nahi he to .. 😑 😑

rana shud go back to the home and take care of his grand sons and daghters.. 😑 😑
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jeddah_Boy

just one thing .. if baba ji ( rana ) will play the match .. we r gonna loos it again for sure .. azhar mehmood ko lekar kiyoon gay hen agar khilana nahi he to .. 😑 😑

rana shud go back to the home and take care of his grand sons and daghters.. 😑 😑

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pakistan will win it, but I think ireland will give them a fight
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ireland Perform Really well Against Zimbawe .......
But anywayzzzzz , Good Luck Pakistan
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was thinking that pak with win...but doesnt seem so...coz we have 120-8....not good