Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mini2390

I honestly think our bowling wasnt the real problem, it was the batting and plus bits of the fielding. If we had shoaib akthar and asif , for sure our bowling wud have been great, but wat wud they have done as we bowled first and then batted, and our batting was the real issue ... if shoaib and asif were there and WI scored 241, lyk they actually did, and then the batting performance was the same like that of today's, then wat wud we have said?

i think our opening is the main concern, we need a good base that cud support younis, yousef and inzi - our middle order.....and i really wish afridi was there... even though hes an unpredictable player, im sure he wud have done sumthing in this crucial match.....

at the end, no matter whose there and whose not, the teammates that r already there in the squad need to play their level best, and a very good example is that of SHOAIB MALIK'S... he played so well under pressure, even though we didnt win, he really led the team to have sum hope... and like this all pak players shud put their 110%, as it doznt have to be only afrridi, shoaib akthar or asif who can make a differecne but every single player can, and Shoaib Malik proved a lot today. 😳 😛

Totally agree with...u😃...u hav read my mind...😆
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
akmal needs dropping soon we must have other wickies available bring back moin khan
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They Really Need Some GOOd Performance From Bating Line-up
I Think Inzi have To DO Better then what he is DOing.... 😃
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Razzaq uncle was missing too!