taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

so guys enjoy his new pictures i guess

showing 1-10 of 65 first | < previous | next > | last

Imran
3/5/05
Imran Abbas here
Hi fans,buddz and foes! Here I am for you and say thanx to all those who like my work and appreciate my acting and modelling.Loads of love to all of you and thanx to Ux who became moderator of this club.I will try maximum to stay in touch with you and reply any of your questions,querry and comments,whenever I get time.Hope U'll always keep loving me and I'll try to reciprocate this feeling to u as well.
Your very own,
Imran Abbas.

Imran
4/19/05
Me resemble Mikaal?
Well,Mikaal is a good friend of mine and he has got pleasent personality ,but I dont resemble him at all..Have u guys saw us in Milkon's commercial ("Love hogaya hai" fame)I think both of us were looking entirely unlike each other.
guys if u like i can post u further his answers to his fans but only if u want me tooo

bye tell me what do u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pictures.
I also think that he resembles Mikaal πŸ˜‰
For me Mikaal is better πŸ˜›

Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ,awesome pics.... πŸ˜‰
taurean thumbnail

Imran 3/5/05 Imran Abbas here
Hi Everyone! Today I would just answer your questions one by one.Sarah !Waqas is a friend of mine through NCA these days he is working in NES-Pak and he gave you the right number on which u'v already called me up.Alia! I believe that Palmistry and Astrology are branches of science and substantially right but I am a firm believer that supreme power belongs to Allah Who decides our fates and fortunes.My favourite colours are Blue and Yellow.Blue is calm, serene, vast yet deep and mysterious.On the other hand yellow is the colour of maturity …when a fruit gets ripened it turns yellow when a leave get seasoned it turns yellow..It shows age and experience and I love it.And Naeem ask me about change..yes dude! In life there is nothing permanent but the change.I still feel myself the same old Imran,reserved ,shy,down to earth but apparently life is all changed.I cant do those stupid immature things which I used to earlier,cant roam in public places.Khadija!I am playing lead in a bollywood flick soon with a leading female star.Keep praying for me.

thats his answers to his fans adding some more

Imran 5/28/05 Answers to your questions
Hi friends!I was not getting time to come to Orkut for past many days but today when i saw my fan clubs and home page I really found it important to send a lonnnnnnng reply to all of you(collectively).Kash and Sara asked me about my date of birth i.e 15th October that makes me Libra,now dont forget to wish me and send me sweeet present;).Zainab!I couldnt carry on with my other profile since I cant even handle my previous one as well, thats oozing with inviations but i cant accept coz of my friends limit allowed by Orkut i.e 1000.Believe me there are thousands on pending.Umeed and Sara !I aint seeing anyone these days and "Masti Khan"is the most apt name for my cat....just watch it once and u'll be agreed;).Sumaira!I would love to change lots of things in myself first coz we are the one who makes the world..society is nothing but the reflection and extension of our own self.Saira!I prefer modeling in terms of money and acting in order to express myself.Sonia!I sing for myself and my friends but commercially it's not on my priority list so far.Music is something very personal to me thats why I've learnt it.Maria!thanx for your offer but u r late,coz I'm leaving for Dubai tommorow and Masti is with his vet..thora pehle bata daiteen:).Sonia!My plays are available on CDs..next time u come to Pakistan I'll tell u the name of my more than 60 plays,serials and telefilms u can get from here.U can get Umrao Jaan Ada for sure from UK.Thanx "Miss Hell" for your proposal,I respect your feelings and send u tons of love.And Fahad!I am friends with every single fan of mine..stay in touch,Lots of love.

Imran 2/16/05 Alia I keep Nokia coz its very user's friendly and "Masti Khan" is the name of my siamese cat.He is the most adorable cat in the world..Unfortunately I travel alot and cant keep him with me everywhere but I miss him when I am not with him and vice versa.

taurean thumbnail
what kali u think he resembles mekaal
for god sake i m not saying imran is more handsome than mekaal or something
but these two guys really look different from each other
i never liked mekaal i dont know why but i think he dont have that attraction that i feel only for imran abbas
and else if u talk to him and i warn u dont talk to him bcos once u talk to him u cant save ur self in falling in love with him ..... he is such a decent guy i never come across before and yes a very mature person though imran dont look that much mature but when u talk to him he can help u [uncosciously] in many ways he has very mature approach towards life
he is not one of those wanna bes boys who suddenly start doing utt pattang harkatein after being famous
seriously by knowing him it looks he is a very very well brought up and groomed person
really he is so so much simple person to talk that u dont feel that u r talking to some celebrity
his friends who use to visit orkut praise him alot
i m not talking about girls only if u go over there u can see there are alot of boys who are his fans and mostly boys who are his old friends praise him alot
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow nice pix ....... post them in the pic gallery too ok
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oo thanks for sharin! and i don't think he looks like Mekaal, either! 😳 And can anyone please upload the picture that's in Imran's DP? I want it! lol.. πŸ˜‰
saba23 thumbnail
thanks..yes plzz do post more..
taurean thumbnail
here u can read more

Imran 7/13/05 Absence
Hi Friends!I was abroad for the shoot of my film and a serial,didnt get time to sign in.I'm back for few days and have already checked my every single scrap.Thanx for your every single scrap and invitation.I'll try to get back to you.Lots of love,
Imran Abbas.

Imran 8/5/05 Answers to your questions.
Hi all!I love semi-classical,ghazals and any type of melodious music regardless of its origin.I will definitely switch over to architecture but these days I'm fully devoted to acting and modelling.My favourite Pakistani singers are Abida Parveen,Nayyera Noor,Mehnaz,Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan,Farida Khanam and Madame Noor Jahan.I have light(hazel) brown eyes and my hair style is all natural..I mean ,my hair tend to fall on my forehead naturally,I try maximum but cant change my hair style.

Imran 9/10/05 Answers
I m here again with answers to your questions..Someone asked me about my reaction when I get angry..Well,I prefer sleeping with my room closed and dont talk much to anyone.Umaima and Sonia!I'm from Islmabad and my grand grand forefathers were from persian origin.

Imran 5/9/06 Hey Stuning!I'll be in England next month.DJ!I was never ever a college professor,I'm an architect by qualification and the reason for not coming online was my absence from Pakistan.I was very busy in my shoots abroad.
Keep writing in,I'll try to answer as much as I can.

hope u ppl will enjoy

taurean thumbnail
hey
where are imran abbas pictures i posted ,i cant see them anymore
and also this topic was posted by me not kalli '
whats happening guys could someone tell me πŸ˜•