Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenna Dutt thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
omg, why is Shiv buying a gift for Ippy, she is also on vacation and can shop for herself or Anupam can buy something for her, why Shiv😑
Rock_Star thumbnail
shiv is a dumbo why is he buying gift for ippy 😑 ...that dimond chain that he is going to buy should be for gauri
great part πŸ‘ πŸ‘
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!! that's amazing πŸ˜‰ gauri loves shiv n shiv is in love with ipshita n ipshita is in love with anupam n anupam is more interested in playing cupid πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!! i can't even call it a love triangle πŸ˜†
yeah but vivaan kaaya lovestory is cute with no trianlgle πŸ˜ƒ
continue soon KAT 😳
Numera* thumbnail
grrrrrrrr SHIV GET A LIFE!! lol!! god this guy man lol she can buy her own gifts u idiot!! lol continue soon!
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey send those two to sum deserted island.....for few days.. πŸ˜†
they can eat banana n survive few days..so dnt worry πŸ˜†
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Recap:
He spotted a gift in the cabinet "Gauri!" She turned to look at him as he stared at the crystal.
"Wow that is beautiful!" she said taking hold of it.
"Ipshita would love it don't you agree," he said excitedly.
She looked at him and nodded as he picked up the blue crystal star in the sliver chain from her hand.
"I will take it," he said looking at the shopkeeper as he turn he found her back at the bookshelf again. He looked over at her and left out a heavy sigh "Can you show me that diamond chain in the window outside too," he said….
==================================================
Part 5

She walked into the bedroom with her shopping bags and let out a sigh. She didn't know what she was doing wrong and could not understand why she was finding it difficult to be with him. At times he would open up and then at other times he would act as if he just wanted to get away from her. The distance between them was getting wider and she didn't know what to do.

He entered the room and looked at her as she put away the shopping. He was getting used to her slowly and she got on well with everyone he cared about. If he was not so in love with Ipshita it would have been a little different between them but he was finding it difficult and knew it was not her fault. "Gauri"
She turned to face him as he held out the gift box. Surprised and happy she took hold of it from it. It was the diamond pendent she saw in the window the one she admired and looked at him surprised. She placed the necklace in his hand and turned her back towards him. He stared at her as he held the necklace in his hand and stepped closure to her. She closed her eyes as her heart raced feeling his body so close to her electrifying her senses. He gentle moved her hair slowly to once side to reveal her neck. Her skin felt so soft and her hair felt like velvet as he placed the necklace gentle around her neck. As he stood so close to her he could feel his heart racing as his finger fastened the necklace securely. He closed his eyes and stepped back. "Thank You" she whispered as she opened her eyes and touched the necklace smiling she turned around he was gone…..

"It gorgeous!" Ipshita said looking at Gauri's diamond pendant.
"Shiv has always had good taste!" she said looking over at him as he sat at the bar that evening.
"So have you told him yet?" she asked eagerly to hear the news.
Ipshita looked over at Anupam and shook her head disappointedly.
"It's not easy is it," she said as she left out a sigh.
"Come on Gauri he gave you a diamond and believe me he really likes you a lot. You are worrying too much. You have only been married for 2 months and it takes time. If you were able to see each other before your engagement and went out it wouldn't have been this awkward. Everything A to Z was arranged for you. He's a good guy and he will keep you very happy," she said looking at her.
Gauri nodded and looked over at Shiv and smiled.
"Where is Kaaya and Vivaan?" she asked.
"We sent them to the Shopping Mall to pick up as few thing," she relied smiling.

Vivaan looked over at Kaaya as he sat next to him in the car.
"I hope we got everything?" she said looking at him.
"I think so we did check the list twice," he said.
The silence between them was uncomfortable.
"Bhabhi tells me you are studying to be a doctor," he said looking over at her.
"Yeah it's my final year and then I will be a doctor!" she beamed.
"Your lucky!….It's my final year and I still don't know what I want to do yet," he said.
"I thought you would join the family business like Jiju," she said looking at him.
"I want to do something else………
===================================================

Will Gauri's love win a place in Shiv's heart?
Will Ipshita tell Anupam how she feels?

So many questions??????......Find out next week!!!

Luv KatπŸ˜‰
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part kat!!!!wht is wrong with shiv 😑 ???ur other shiv is so awesome!!!this one....well 🀒 !!!pls continue soon!!!
zara2801 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please continue dear!!! it's getting very intense!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sum2005 thumbnail
πŸ‘ nice part ,what r is the suprise ippi and anupam giving to gari and shiv 😳 😳 😳
sum2005 thumbnail
πŸ‘ nice part ,what r is the suprise ippi and anupam giving to gari and shiv 😳 😳 😳