FF:....Shades of love...END/PG71

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all

Was bored over the weekend and wrote this story when i was finishing of my departments Account.....I think staring at figures all day made me a little loopy yesterday evening......

Ever since i have entered this Forum i have the writting bug and i hope you guys like my post!!....and writing

Story is about three couples journey to discover love........

============================================

PART1

He looked at her as she approached him her presence had enlighten the hall.  Her smile, which he could have died for in an instance and her eyes sparkled just for him "Congratulation Shiv!" she said handing him the flowers.

"Thanks Ipshita", he said taking hold of the flowers.

"Well….

"Oh Gauri…this is Ipshita my best friend," he said looking at her.

Gauri smiled as she looked over at Ipshita "I have heard so much about you!" she said as she shook her hand.

"All good I hope!….Must say Shiv she is beautiful!" she whispered in his ear.

Not anywhere as beautiful as you Ipshita he though as he turned to look at Gauri in her wedding outfit.

"Oh Ipshita you don't know how happy I am", Nikhila said looking at her.

"I know and they look so cute together," she said looking at the as they sat in the Maharaja chairs.  The wedding reception party was going well and everyone was enjoying themselves.

"I have you to thank Ipshita…For talking to Shiv I really thought that my promise to Gauri's mother would not have been fulfilled. We promised each other that our children will marry each other and we would be related but she was not fortunate to see this happiness," she said tearful

"Shiv loves you a lot and knew he would be married to Gauri one day. We all did but that was very clever you keeping them apart all these years and making them see each other for the first time at their engagement day", she replied.

"I had no choice Guruji said that Shiv had to stay away from Gauri until she was 21 but it all worked out in the end…Anyway when are you getting married I hear you are seeing someone," she asked studying her.

"Auntie believe me you will know if I was seeing someone", she replied shyly looking over at Shiv and Gauri…..

"I just love weddings the honey action is great!" he said passing a glass of champagne to Vivaan. 

"Daada now that Bhai is married you have no more competition", he said placing the glass to his lips.

"Yeah!.. she is beautiful!" he said looking over to were Vivaan was staring.

Vivaan turned to look at him as he smiled at him "Who?" he asked.

"Come on ever since you saw her at the engagement you have been staring and following her around", he said looking at him as he blushed

"Who?" they turned to see Ipshita standing next to them.

"Shiv's Saali Kaaya!" Anupam laugh.

"Must say the Chaterjee girls are beautiful especially Gauri…I have I good feeling that they will be happy together," she said looking at them.

"Excuse me!"…Anupam smiled as he looked at the young woman in front of him as she held out her hand.  He looked over at Vivaan and smiled sheepishly as he took her hand and led her onto the dance floor.

"Romeo does it again," Vivaan sighed as he looked at them dancing on the dance floor.  Ipshita was not happy as he danced with her so close and didn't know why she was always feeling upset when he flirted with the opposite sex.  At least she knew she could rely on Shiv as he would always be there for her as a friend, but with Anupam she was always unsure……

Gauri sat on the bed filled with flowers and looked around the bedroom Nikhila had it specially prepared for them and she had never seen a room this big before, with a small dinning table, sofa area and large walkin wardrobe.  Ever since she was little she knew she would be Mrs Shiv Kapoor and had always dreamt of her wedding day even the mention of his name made her blush. With her chunni covering her face she sat still on the bed…..

Shiv was not looking forward to this night as he loved another and only married Gauri so that his family could keep their promise.  Ever since he was little he was told that he would be marrying her but that was before he had discovered love.  His love that he felt for another whenever he closed his eyes he could only see her and now he had cheated her for another.  Now she was his wife and bound to him forever as Maya Bua pushed him into the bedroom he looked nervously at her as she sat so still on the bed. He looked at himself in the mirror and untied his button as he felt suffocated all day he placed the metal glass full of milk on the bedside cabinet and turned towards her and approached the bed. 

Her heart raced as she felt his presence in the room and closed her eyes.  He gentle lifted up the chunni and looked at her.  She was beautiful but not the one he wanted he knew what she wanted but he was not going to be able to give it to her. "Gauri" his husky voice boomed in her ears as she felt her pulse racing nervously she lifted her head to see him. "Why don't you get changed into something comfortable?" he said getting up from the bed.  She smiled as she looked at him enter the bathroom…As she walked out of the walkin wardrobe changed into her nightie she found him asleep on the bed.  She walked over towards him and watched him asleep and smiled……

=============================

Please tell me what you think.....

KAT😉

==============================

Thanks Ash for indexing me!!😳

Index

Part 1=PG 1
Part2=PG 2
Part3=PG 4
Part4=PG 6
Part5=PG 7
Part6=PG 8
Part7=PG 10
Part8=PG 12
Part9=PG 14
Part10=PG 16
Part11=PG 17
Part12=PG 19
Part13=PG 20
Part14=PG 21
Part15=PG 22
Part16=PG 24
Part17=PG 25
Part18=PG 27
Part19=PG 28
Part20=PG 29
Part21=PG 32
Part22=PG 35
Part23=PG 38
Part24=PG 40
Part25=PG 43
Part26=PG 45
Part27=PG 47
Part28=PG 50
Part29=PG 52
Part30=PG 56
Part31=PG 58
Part32=PG 62

Part33=PG 63

Part34=PG 65

Part35=PG 66

Part36=PG 69

END = PG 71

Edited by Catwoman - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!!1 its brill. continue KAT.
zara2801 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's a perfect beginning in the complicated life of Shiv and Gauri!!! please continue!!! 👏 👏 👏
Rock_Star thumbnail
wow i love this fanfic...thank god shiv is not mean to gauri
awesome beginning 👏 👏
desi_chikita thumbnail
its really good...i can feel their chemistry already....looking forward to more updates...
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another FF frm u
awesome............ 👏
so ippy is in love with anupum already.......
shiv is in love with ippy?????? 😕
Iqbaladdict thumbnail
great cat, that was good, glad he was not nasty to her, hopefully she will be the one he wants in near future. 😉
Jenna Dutt thumbnail
the story sounds good in its own complicated sort of way........but then again, you don't keep the story simple to begin with 😉 😉 😉 .........waiting for the next part.
Numera* thumbnail
that was awesome!! lol why shiv why cant u accept gauri WHY I TELL U WHYYYYYY!! lol ok now that i got that out lol that was soooooooooo good!! totally loved it!! wait so does ips love shiv too or just consider him as a best friend who will always look out for her? continue soon plz!
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great starting! cant wait for mor