Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😃 😃 😃

WHOOP! *Does a funky happy dance*

I was literally sqealing like a kid! (Well, I am a kid, but you get my point!)

I luuuurve his songs!

A message for my favourite singer:
Ali Zafar! Your songs are fab and you have a lot of talent!

Just a reqest to Ali:
If you're not too busy, could you PM me or something...just to say hi...that would make my day!

😊 Gauri
jaysean2009 thumbnail
What was your most embarresing moment in front of the audience?

Ur a great singer, keep it up!!!!!!!!!
Luv u!!!
Naima
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ali, im Yuvika and i think your a very good singer, i remember watching your show.. Kaanch Ki Par...it was too good, your acting was amazing, pity u died in the end.. but will u make any more shows? i mean would you work in TV drama's?? Whats your goal in life?? Your a successful singer, what's the secret or person behind this success?? Basically who would you give credit too??

Take care
Keep up with the brilliant songs...

Yuvika 😛
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OMG i love this guy!!! hez soooooo cute and great singer!!! cant wait to hear him!!😃😃

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My message:
Hey Ali! hows you? first things first I love ur name! lol.yeah and ur just an awesome singer love ur channo kee ankh mei ek nasha he.....Ur awesome and trust me, ur pretty hoooootttt, ur very handsome. and, come in bollywood u'd be awesome or atleast dramas.
planning to cum to canada for a concert soon, btw where r u rite now? in Paki-land/india/ where? and even though my id name is mrs.SalmanKhan trust me i wouldnt lose a chance of getiing to be Mrs.AliZafar. hahah just joking i bet theres a line of gurls that would say the same! 😳 Hope you have the best future ever, and keep making albums cause our Huqqa Panni band hojaye ga if u stop singing! which wont be till ur like 60 or sumthing rite? Anyways have an awesome future lost of love nd wishes Iqra<3
and also can you plz sing Huqqa Panni rite now, without any background music or anything?
My question:
Do you ever visit ur website's chatroom if, when? 😳
maleeha_raven thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh COOL i know his Cha CHa he comes to our house and I might meet him
ash_charming thumbnail
Woooooooooowww cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 I just love Ali Zafar and allllllllll his songs. I'm a realllllyyy big fan of him!!!! I just have 2 questions for him:

1. Why isn't he joining bollywood along with singing becz he's really handsome!!!!!!!and

2. What is him email ID becz I really want to contact him (I'm sure every1 wants to)

Thats it!!! 😉 nothing much to say but only thing that
ALI ZAFAR ROCKS!!!!!!
ALI ZAFAR IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!
and THE CUTESTTTTT AND THE MOST CHARMING EVER!!!!!!!!!
😳
Edited by ash_charming - 17 years ago
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wowwwwwww Ali is coming for an interview. I am so excited. I love him so much. He's the best singer in the world. I started liking him from his serial "kanch Ke Par." He's sooooooooooo hotttt and his voice is amazing anyone can die for him. I love his new song "sun re Sajaniya" he's looking so handome in it. Ali can u plzzzzzzz say " isha you are a special person in my life" (i can live all my life for your this line).
My Question:
1. what's your most favorite name from girls?
2. who's most special person in your life?
3. What's your favorite place for vacations?
4. Is alizafar.net your website? And do u really reply to people there?
5. Are you religious?
6. What's your hobbies and what do u like to do in your spare time?
7. You believe in love marriage or arrange marriage and what's your plan?

8. What's the secret behind your beauty/sexy look?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give my message to Ali

Edited by isha1022 - 17 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Reminder:

Today is the last day to submit questions and/or messages for Ali Zafar, If you haven't, then plz do so asap.

Thankyou!!

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My message and my questions:

Hi. I am Amna. I am huge fan of yours. I think you are a great singer and I hope you achieve everything in life. If you ever visit Vancouver dont forget to visit my school Burnsview because my sister made a painting of you and Atif Aslam to represt Pakistan.

Here are some questions:

1) I heard you are a huge fan of cricket and I have seen a picture of you playing cricket when you were young.

How did you feel when you heard Pakistan is out of the world Cup? And who's fault do you think it was?

2) Do you feel bad for Bob Woolmer?

3) Who is your role model in life and why?

4) I have also heard that you love to paint. But what do you like better singing or painting?

5) What song are you making into a video?

I will edit this and post more 😊