Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dayeeta- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
hey everyone, as i can c many of u like my ali, so i request each and everyone 2 join ali's fanclub in CFC! 😊
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

(Pls read it out plsssssssssssssssss)so here is my message:

Hi Ali,

This is Dayeeta Saha from Kolkata, I am 13 years old. I am one of ur craziest fans may b the youngest alsoπŸ˜³πŸ˜†. I really really love u a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. You know 4 days before my didi told something against you jokingly, but till now I am not talking with her.😳

Hope, you are doing nice. I havent bought your new album 'Masty' yet but will buy it very soon. But I have heard a couple of songs from 'Masty' and I have just loved them. Specially Sajaniya, It was mervelous, simply the BESTEST. The video is also rocking. You are looking damn cute in that😳. You know everyday i hear this song atleast 10 times,only for you😳. Ali you are making me more and more crazy for you day by day. I have many pics of u in my computer. I have also seen your advertisements, tv interviews, paintings. I am also moved by your acting skill. In short I must say you are a multi-talented person. Kabhi kabhi to mujhe aisa lagta hian ki 'hey bhagwan, agar mujhe Ali-ka talent ka .000000000001% talent bhi mil jaye, to main to duniya mein sabse zyaada khooshnaseeb hongi'😳. I really admire you a lotttttttt. and I think you as my IDOL foreverI am also a member of the forum by Zainji.

So here are my questions:

Who is you idol? Whom you owe your success to? Your favourite actor and actress? Your favourite singer-male and female? Your altime favourite song? Your favourite passtime? Your favourite song by yourself? Your favourite holiday spot? Your favourite colour? Your favourite food? You are crazy for? Your craziest fan about whom you know? Do you believe in LOVE?? Why or Why not? When you are coming in Kolkata(plss come here, i want to see you in front of my eyes😳)? Your message for your fans all over the world?
  • Your message For us I mean those who are not only your fans but who also loves u a lotttttttttttttttttttttt and also member of your fanclubs:

Plssss give us your fanmail address:

A request: Plss try once to visit your fanclub here in India-Forums.

1 more thing, Dont forget to add me in your craziest fans' list😳.

Best of luck for your fture. We all are with you and will always be.

Take Care

Love you very very very very very very very very very very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much

Yours Crazy Fan Dayeeta.

Edited by ~rahul ki rani~ - 17 years ago
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salaam Mr.Ali Zafar,
How r u doing?I love your songs very much and you are the best.My question is

Are you going to come to Multan and do your show here in Multan.

Any new ablum of your comming
Tanya Rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey aliiii Zafar

I cant believe it that im getting a chance to write to you. Im a very big fan of yours. You sing such cool rocking songs. You are simply the best.

Your are even better then all the singers of Pakistan like atif aslam, shehzad roy, strings, Faakhir etc and also better than our bollywood singers such as sonu nigam, himesh etc.

I just want to tell that keep singing cool songs and yeah, keep making videos of all the songs. That will make me smile every day and yeah i wanted to ask your age. You look so young, something around 19 or 20. Keep working hard and singing cool songs (Sing romantic ones as well) and all us will love your like crazy. (I already do.)

LOve you ali zafar

-LOVE MONA {YOUR BIGGEST FAN ON EARTH}
flouder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well here are some others questions
aham aham

1. whats ur plans about marraige???
2. do u like atif aslam??
3. what makes u happy???
4. why are you sooooooooo beautiful???
5. when will u perform in multan pakistan???
5. who is better???u or attif aslam??
6. how do u know that u will become a singer???

7. what were your progress when u were in NCA Lahore???

8. how was your paintings??

9. your teachers liked your art work???

10. if u get a chance to perform the modern age singers of PK live on the stage then with whom u'll like to perform and why???

11. whats ur email id?

12. whats ur mobile number?

13. whats ur date of birth and star?

14. which cell fone do u have?

15. how many girlfriends u have???? ;-)

16. sometimes the crowd around irritate u or not?? anytime u want to be alone??

Edited by flouder - 17 years ago
kiran17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi guys m kiran, first of all m so happy that hes comin i m a big fan of him.........omg ali zafar u rock everywhere in the world there r so many fans of u in US too and i m one of them

my questions are:what part of pakistan are you from? and where do u live recently?are you doing any films right now?
what is ur email address?
do you have any websites?
when r u comin to california for your concert?
Edited by kiran17 - 17 years ago
kiran17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg m so happy ali zafar rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Edited by kiran17 - 17 years ago
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey ali zafar,

my name is afreen, first of all let me tell you that you are reallllyyyyyy very cute and allah has blessed with you a great voice, the first song that I heard of yours was "channo" and since that time i fell in love with tht song... 😳I used to hum it every day, then dheere dheere i followed with other songs...i must say..now i have become a big fan of yours... πŸ˜ƒ I am so glad to have you india forums πŸ˜† 😳 well here are some questions from me!

1) Do u have someone special in ur life, I am sure every girl out there wants to know πŸ˜† ? if not i am open πŸ˜†
2) what are your expectations for your album "masti"?
3) Do u plan to work in bollywood movies?
4) When do u plan to get married?
5) Do you have an e-mail address for your fan-following so that we can contact you?

6)when did u start singing?

7) do u plan to do a concert in usa?

8)last but not the least, will you please sing a song for me 😳
😳
luv afreen 😳

Edited by afucutie - 17 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh!! seriousslyy!! omgg tha tguys is sizzlin hotttt!! love him soooooooooooooooooooooo muchh i am crazy for his new song, sajania..!!!

message: i lovee uu!! i went to one of ur concert thing in toronto(i was on vacation visiting family).. it was when u first came.. u held my cousin's hand.. uu mite not remember but i'll never forgett... damnn!!!!!!!

questions:
wat are ur further plans, any concerts, and where??
did u have confident u would become this famous?
why did u choose music as ur career?
are u a playboy type person, like in sajania or are u mr. tru love?
are u even thinking about mariage or serious relationships...

so far thats good enough for me..
shazou thumbnail
Hi everyone !!

Wow Ali Zafar !! "Masty ke din hai..."

Well, i only have one question for Mr Zafar and it's quite an important one actually :

When are you planning to come in Reunion Island in order to make a big big big show for us, french inhabitants ?

Keep it up, your new album is fantastic !

Shazeda