Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
salaam ali
im nupur frm UK and im bangladeshi....im 1 crazy fan ov urz...i really liked ur huqa pani album n now masty...my question 2 u is r u gonna do any bollywood movie?...if u come in bollywood thn im sure ur gonna rock the bollywood..i would luuuuuv 2 see u as a bollywood actor sumtym...n a request can u sing sajaniya 4 me..actually 4 all ali zafarians on IF..cuz i simply like the way u sang this song..plzz plzz..thnkx..wishin u all the best 4 wt eva u do in ur lyf

tc
luv frm nupur (ali crazy)
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† yaaaaaaaay ali zafar comin 2 IF....ure frst name ma surename...hehe......i love ure track sajania...aswell as masty...and many othas....i have a few questions 2 ask :
1> What do u think of atif aslam πŸ˜›
2> have you eva met ahsan khan πŸ˜†
3> What is your choice of behaviour 2nite ???????? πŸ˜†
and finally
4> Where is the MONEY?????? πŸ˜•
sobia.k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg omg omg....ali zafar *faints*
i love his songs from his old album and have heast sun re sajani from his new one and i am in love with it... i remember jumpin up and down like a maniac in front of the stage when he came to toronto for a mela
----
My questions for him:
1)Where do you get your inspiration for your songs?
2)What is a day in the life of Ali Zafar like?
3)Any plans on a concert?
4)Are you gonna come to Toronto for the Pakistani mela?
5)What is one thing that you desire?
supercool thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omgomgomgomgggggg!!
this is like a dream come true!!!!
yay!
will post my questions very soooon!
😳

btw....does any one know if atif aslam is still coming on I-F?? 😭
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woohoo

can't wait 😳 😳
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats sooo awesome...he's sooo sweet in real life...and his songs rock! i mean i'm in love with them! and him!

plus i've actually danced with him! 😳 hehe
fathi_ma786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, first of I'd just like to say Ali I just loved your song Sajania and your new album Masty.

My Questions:
1) Who's your #1 inspiration for the songs you sing?
2) Did the mud scene in your song Ek pal represent or mean something profound to you?
3) If a genie granted you 3 wishes what would you like them to be?
4) If you weren't a singer what would you be?
5) Could you please say Hi Hina once?
~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Am I dreaming?? Yes I am. WTF?? Heeee:-o!! Here at IF???? This site seriously rocks man😳!! Lol.... Aliiiiiiiiii☺️.... chaar saal kii pyaas mitt jaaye gee abb☺️

~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My message: "Hii Ali I'm Ria.. 15... from Vancouver, Canada. Ali, You are one of the very few personalities that leave an impact, an influence, a euphoric feeling on me. Dancing to ur tunes in weddings, spying at you whenever u came at NCA, and sinking whenever I would see you at some places are the BEST memories I have brought back from Lahore. One more thing Ali, I have never ever seen a person so caring and angelic as you. On your site a couple of years ago, you told a handicapped girl that you were going to come to her house personally and sing for her because the security did not let her see your concert. I was extremely touched about how much you can care for a person who you're not related to and have not even seen yet but is a person who has been a victim of injustice. Aaj kal kaun aise karta hai. I salute your parents' upbringing, also. May Allah take you to the greatest heights of success in this world and after. Keep sparkling."

Questions: 1) Ali will you please say, "Ria main tumse bohut pyar karta hoon.... I love you Ria" with your heart-sinking voice😳 😳 😳..... I think isske baadh main doh saal ke liye iss hee nashey mein rahoon gee. πŸ˜†

2) Will you do a show in Vancouver as you have thousands of Pakistani and Indian fans here.... I promise we will give you time for a "SOUNDCHECKπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†" This ain't UK.πŸ˜† (inside joke)

3) What is the square root of 144? πŸ˜†

3) Are you married? If not, will you please marry me?πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mods: Please do not eliminate anything from my post and please deliver my words to him as I will be TOTALLY shattered if he does not hear what I have to say. I was dreaming to communicate with him in some way for 4 years. It's a request.

Edited by ~*Ria*~ - 17 years ago
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omgomg, this is true!!! i cant beleive it, am i dreaming?? oh goddddddddddddd
i will post my questions very soon.
let me servive from this shock first!! 😳