Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Myth, QT is not that old and you are not that young๐Ÿ˜‰. All of us are adults here. Some like you and me in 20s and QT, Tania in 30s. Then there are teens and some above 40. I am talking about physical age here๐Ÿ˜‰

You said it Maya!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Myth, you have taken CB's comment very seriously looks like, @ being funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.    .. I don't see any aunties and uncles around!  Not even in da mirror ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Anshuman, Your mom is great. I know now from where you got the class and values. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Do we know your mom?

Thanks Maya! Once again all my credit goes to her๐Ÿ˜ณ  u r right ๐Ÿ˜Š. I don't think so, will send yaa info in PM.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by raj5000 - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Raised four kids singly after sudden demise of spouse. Brought Reform's in rural education program hosted by Govt. Of India. Excelled in field of Art of painting, Hand reading (Palmistry). Featured as "Master of all trades" in India's leading Woman's  magazine
  • Great mentor for younger generations.

At 62 prefers to live on her own (must be fed up of taking care of us๐Ÿ˜Š), enjoys her time painting and imparting free services for the cause of education. That's my inspiration and women of substance - My Mom, for all four of us she is always there with open arms to dvise/support/anything, can't imagine life without her. 

Happy Woman's Day to ALL!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Very Very Very Inspirational๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Sorry im reading posts late due to lack of time๐Ÿ˜ณ.. but very touching and inspirational๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Very Very Very Inspirational๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Sorry im reading posts late due to lack of time๐Ÿ˜ณ.. but very touching and inspirational๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Your response infact is so touchy๐Ÿ˜Š appreciate it. I will make sure to communicate this to her...๐Ÿ˜Š

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

You said it Maya!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Myth, you have taken CB's comment very seriously looks like, @ being funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.    .. I don't see any aunties and uncles around!  Not even in da mirror ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Maya and Cutie !!!

Howzz the weekend!!

PS: Is it ok for you it I address you as Maya and cutie!! ayyo!! I feel bad for addressing like that๐Ÿ˜•,but if u like me addresing u like that then I too will address you like that Maya ji and Subhadi!๐Ÿ˜ŠI liked your responses in this post really,very informative!!

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

I feel bad for addressing like that๐Ÿ˜•,but if u like me addresing u like that then I too will address you like that Maya ji and Subhadi!๐Ÿ˜ŠI liked your responses

๐Ÿ˜•Mythili like...trying to be like...the new Dhoom girl...like Ash.๐Ÿ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
won't quote but I am like ๐Ÿ˜† , wonder the changes in font/color in different posts too.like.. if they have different meaning, like, I mean... - kiddin no offy ๐Ÿ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

LOL souro..  I am very glad ash played that dumb character in D2,  even my husband couldn't stand her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

Myth, subha di works for me and so does qt / cutie.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ or even qt di.

Originally posted by: souro

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Myth is like Ash who is like QT's cutie's fiancee.

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Thanks for sharing MYTH.

that was very informative too :) 
ash making it to top 10 best actresses.. 
tonight before sleeping, i must look for tailfins, I must have some fins, if ash can be 10th best actress ๐Ÿคข
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago