Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
the dulha dude looks like tht manni guy from tv....maybe he's his bro.....man thth news abt the eldest daughter being adnan sidiqui's wife almost gave me heart attack..thanks for clearin it up....
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anumra

the dulha dude looks like tht manni guy from tv....maybe he's his bro.....man thth news abt the eldest daughter being adnan sidiqui's wife almost gave me heart attack..thanks for clearin it up....

Yeah Anumra I also think that he looks like Mani😉

XhinaX thumbnail

hey....mr KALLI.....😛 lol...hehehehe..........nyc pics.....but i swear i saw dem on sum ova website......😉.......n nooooooooooooo da guy dont luk lyk mani.............no way.............e luks lyk sum1 i know.....😊........ez gud luking man!!!!!!...well beta dan the groom.........😛

*Faiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the pics, everyone looks nice, i actually think the dulhan is quite pretty! 😉
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree the dhulha is cute but dhulhan dress was not that pretty
nayhaj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG 😛 😛 😛 Meera's husband Amaan is gorgeous! 😳 😳 😳 I fink i jus fell in love..at first sight 😊 😳 but hes married 😭 ...shes pretty tho 😊
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the pics. i agree the groom does look like mani's bro. dulhan has a very bad taste of choosing cloths. i mean come on its your wedding you should try to get the best you could. there are very good designers in pakistan and they design very cute and fancy cloths especially for bride groom.
nightowl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dures

her lehnga on baraat looks like the indian flag...i mean shes got the same colours!! mehndi looks great!!

yea it totally does...😆

how did u get these pics?
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was shocked to see that the last time I posted in this thread was more than a year ago. My God, HOW time flies. It's like it was just a few months ago.
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww what a grand wedding. Man it seems lot of fun. I love the stages and bridal's Walima's lehnega