begum nawazish ali getting marry

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hello guys

i hope u all know begum nawazish ali ...... last time 3 or 4 days ago i watched him on ary digital in marina khan show and he announced the news that he is soon getting marriage soooooooooo wht do u guys think about him.....and yes one more news is that he recently came from india ...from where he had taken indian celebrities interviews ..and guys he said i met there indian ppl and they said soon they are also making the same program like begum nawazish ali and it will be perform by some male actor over there and he will play the role of begum nawazish ali ....and oooooooooow they were saying then it will decide who is better and who is most popular whether indian or pakistani ....and 👏 and big hands to him as he replied that whatever ......do wht ever u like and say wht ever u like but at the end of the day it would be called a copy program as we are original and basic initiaters 😛......so guys what do u think but in his interview i really like him as a person ....and he is a real down to earth and great patriot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_zayma thumbnail
yh i thought he would be arrogant person but he is honestly very nice and he was very open about everything although i didnt catch the whole show only watched like 15 minutes
tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and is he marrying a woman or a man?? 😕 😕
sweetsid_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
begum nawazish ali....is he a man or a woman???
still i am confused about his gender!!!
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh hes gonna get married.is he man or woman 😕
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is a man. He has acted in many dramas. The one I remember is "Salma Sitare". But now he is hosting a show called "The Late Night Show with Begum Nawazish Ali" as a lady 😆
Here is his/her photo.

Edited by kalli - 17 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs!
i know i watched it as well...... he was soooo nice and so inspiring......... he is sooo proud of being pakistani...... and i think we alll shoud be as well.. 😳 ..btw he is a man but he has more female friends than males...and he is getting married to a woman.. i cant remmeber her name.....but he was saying it on the telly...i wanna see tht programme again....can u guys upload it for me.. 😳 please!
Irish_Pride thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh really..............I didn't watch da show...congratz to him
taurean thumbnail
he is a man ....infacat a very nice man ...and his name is ali saleem ........and he is getting marriage with a girl[ofcourse]
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well,, i used to watch his program.. first time i discovered that "bagim nawaish is a man" 😛

before i was thinkng ...that bagim nawaish is ****** i mean not man n nor woman... but happy to know that its a MAN... 😆

but sad 😭 to know that he wants to show himself as a woman..not what ALLAH made him...i know ppl will say its jaiz or whatever but my dears.. ALLAH TALA ney uss insan ko sakhat na passand farmaya hai jo woman as a man show up karte hai and man as a woman..

on that base sorry to say i dont lyke him.. i used to see this in ireland but now its happening in pak... so sad... 😭 its a encourgment to other guys n gals as well...

sorry in advance to FAN of bagim nawaish ALI