Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Screenshot_20241018-143549_Instagram.jpg

Wahaj reposted this story of afiasmiley27Hopefully views would manifold once bilsad story starts.

Is episode 4 trending there?

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Is episode 4 trending there?

Yes trending at 39 for mesmiley10

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

smiley37

Amar wants to be Bilal Abdullah, I love this character so much, especially the way he was so so ruthless towards Daniya. He is so shameless

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes trending at 39 for mesmiley10

IMG_3732.jpeg

#26 for me. As I love you I do keep a tab on it for you smiley31

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: crystal30003

It’s not about whether students wear kajal - it’s the fact that on Maya it’s making her look gaunt and hollow. She’s still supposed to be young and fresh out of college but she’s looking anything but youthful. Plus Haseeb’s lighting isn’t helping. Hira and Maya are in the same frame but Maya isn’t looking like she’s the lead because Hira is looking more refreshing. It’s not about status of the characters or clothing because Maya’s character has nicely styled outfits. It’s rather the makeup on Maya is not doing justice to her or the character. Maybe on another actress it’ll still make them look young and refreshing but for some reason when I saw that scene honestly Sadaf looked haggard and like she’s ill and it was due to the kajal.

She’s looking good to me. May be we prefer different kind of beautiful. It’s alright.

Originally posted by: Orphic

IMG_3732.jpeg

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/kiss-gif-4497629156674472289

So sweet of you haalim, you're the best🤍thank you so much🥰

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I have actually and gave up half way due to the storyline. What’s that got to do with anything. If you’re comparing performances then Yumna is a better actor than Maya. In gentleman the performances didn’t lack it was the storyline and the writer ruining the characterisation of Munna, Rehmati and Zarnab. In SMD Mayas performance as a lead isn’t up to scratch. All I’ve seen is people complimenting her beauty and styling but performance wise Wahaj is being given the credit by all reviewers. That speaks volumes - would an actor want praise for their looks or the profession that they’re in. I think it’d be the latter. And all I said was what the majority of people are questioning how viewers are supposed to believe these actors are fresh out of college if appearance wise they don’t give the youthful vibe? Even if age is against you, it’s up to the actor to style themselves to do justice to their character. I’ll give you an example, in Pyar ke Sadkay the director told Yumna to lose weight body wise so she could fit into a high school uniform but not to lose weight face wise as she still needed to have a youthful and refreshing look as she’s playing a younger character. Yumna took this on board and nailed it. So it’s quite frankly up to actors and directors to understand the age they’re playing and do justice to that. The kajal didn’t do justice to Maya’s beauty or her character and lighting made it even worse. Maya would’ve looked youthful and innocent without the kajal.

987959 thumbnail

Yes I have watched her shows. I loved her in Do bol & YKS. She was good in MPTH as well but the dialogues were cringe most of the time.

I haven’t watched Maya’s shows for a very long time now. The last time I watched her was in DeD. She’s convincing here as Sadaf & looks pretty. They have already completed their studies & aren’t students anymore.Kajal suits her big eyes actually. College going students do wear Kajal regularly, even I used to wear.

Humsha is earning well I guess so she’s more groomed than her. Even she looks pretty.

Is there a thing that kajal should be wore only by a certain age group or something? I have been wearing kajal since I can remember. I even remember using that small kajal dabba where I have to use my fingers to apply it. There are pics of me as a child with kajal spread all around my eyes and looking like a baby racoon smiley37. I have never went out of my house without a kajal or an eyeliner.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 22 hours ago

Didn’t say Maya isn’t beautiful she is but that kajal isn’t looking good. You don’t need to add kajal to make the eyes look bigger and give innocent vibe when it fires back and makes you look gaunt and give the vibe that the character is sick. Goes against what was trying to be achieved that’s all. Styling wise Maya and Hira are looking great but just compared to the 2nd lead Maya isn’t looking as refreshing that’s all. But like you said we have different interpretations and that’s okay 👍

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 hours ago

IMG_3732.jpeg

same here.

it's trending at 26 for me as well