Anupamaa 16th Oct 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 2 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

At Dwarika , Prem is rescued by Rahi/Aadya , she scolds him for being young n strong yet scared of waters which were only 3 ft deep . Rahi Prem have accidental close moment as he feels faint n hugs Rahi tightly and thanks her for saving him. He is helped by Rahintk reach the shore where his friends are waiting . She asks him to learn swimming or have swimmer friends to accompany him next time . He is very grateful and thanks her , he introduces himself as Prem n looks forwards to their friendship . He states, like his name he was open to falling in love and gets flirtatious with her . Rahi walks away snubbing him .

Rahi and her friend are walking back , her friend teases her over her encounter with the handsome guy , but Rahi freezes seeing two police men rush towards her . She recollects her childhood moments when she was running away from police .., she had over heard her Anupama mummy assuring Dolly that she will take her daughter to police station herself .

Much to Rahi’s relief they are after another girl, not her .

Rahi discovers a packed in her bag which was not hers n it contained someone’s “Mannat ke paisey” she decides she should return this as it belonged to someone else . Her friend wonders how to locate that drowning guy now in this huge city .

At Ahamdavad, Krishna Kunj , Vrindavan chauk, Anupama is seen ready for morning Pooja aarti . She waits for Dolly Ben who is missing . Baa wonders where her daughter is .

Dolly is seen speaking to some one asking them to look for the girl and is sure she is dead by now . She returns to join the Pooja and has argument with Anupqma.

All join for Aarti .. Baa, Babuji, Dolly, Kinjal, Pakhi, Toshu. Mahi, Pari, ishaani, Ansh .

After Aarti police team arrives and forms that they have found clues about Anupama’s missing daughter . Dolly gets very scared , Toshu wonders why . Anupama then examines the video and dismisses the girl as it is not her Aadya . The facial features were different from Aadya even though Aadya must be all grown up by now .

Anupama clashes with Dolly as she declares Aadya must be dead by now . Toshu states Aadya would have returned if she had to as she is no more a child . Baa states the police should not close the missing daughter’s case as it’s too late now .

Anupama shuts them all up and warns she will not tolerate another word against her aadya , she will continence to hope to be reunited with Aadya n Anuj again .

Anupama is surprised as her neighbours arrive with Prasad of dwarikadhish , their Mannat is now fulfilled after visiting Dwarika . Anupama is impressed and remembers the young boy Prem who had said the same thing…. Placing a peacock feather at Dwarika dhaam mandir fulfills all wishes . Anupama decides to visit Dwarika adhish mandir .

Toshu reminds mummy to attend to the business as he needed her . Ishaani return from her all night party n her siblings mock her for looking so pretty after all night party. Pari is appreciates for her designing abilities and persuaded to pursue that as career . Malini’s a great cook and her ability is acquired from Anupama masi .

Kinjal returns a from work and Toshu taunts her as usual . Kinjal ignores him and gifts a makeup kit to Pakhi , this was a gift from their promoters . Pari is mocked for her obesity n her gluttony.

Anupama calls up ashram looking fwd to visiting Dwarika dhaam and reserving a room .she feels a connection as Rahi takes the call at the other end . As Rahi leaves the phone to attend to the kids .. the elderly manager My Vyas replies to Anupama n helps her book a room and also arrange pick up for them.

Anupama accompanied by Ansh arrive Dwarika and are seen waiting at the bus stop to be picked up . Unknown to them Mr Vyas has sent Aadya to pick them up . They have moments of hit n miss .

Edited by Sutapasima - a day ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: a day ago

I wonder who named her Rahi .. did she do it herself to hide her identity ..Rahi as in traveller !

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I wonder who named her Rahi .. did she do it herself to hide her identity ..Rahi as in traveller !

btw, wasn’t her name Anupamaa when she was first introduced in the orphanage? How did she become Adhya to begin with? Now Rahi ? Maybe inspired from Alia’s daughter Raha? smiley39smiley44 Or she must’ve randomly picked a name that Maa wouldn’t butcher pronouncing??! smiley29smiley37smiley37
Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

btw, wasn’t her name Anupamaa when she was first introduced in the orphanage? How did she become Adhya to begin with? Now Rahi ? Maybe inspired from Alia’s daughter Raha? smiley39smiley44 Or she must’ve randomly picked a name that Maa wouldn’t butcher pronouncing??! smiley29smiley37smiley37

Yeah they did release a promo saying that she is going to be the next lead .. but I don’t know who interfered , she is now adult Aadya … who calls herself Rahi .

Let’s see what name Anupamaa gives her … not Bebli again smiley6

Earlier Pakhi used to be called sweety n sweetudi smiley24

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Gen leap bhi hogaya hai yet another there’s still barely any activity here.

Proves that this show is a flop and should end.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Gen leap bhi hogaya hai yet another there’s still barely any activity here.

Proves that this show is a flop and should end.

Jab tak hai top TRPs tab Tak chalega Anupamaaaa …. 🏃‍♀️‍➡️🏃‍♀️‍➡️

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

God only knows how many more times she will change her name! Also, I didn't like the new Adhya. None of the new actors except Ansh, Prem and Ishani are impressive. And the new Toshu doesn't fit the role at all!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Originally posted by: Supree2022

God only knows how many more times she will change her name! Also, I didn't like the new Adhya. None of the new actors except Ansh, Prem and Ishani are impressive. And the new Toshu doesn't fit the role at all!

Pakhi is supposed to be chubby .. this one is misfit .physically as well as by acting and mannerisms .. Toshu I don't like at all ... Mr Vyas reminds me of Bala .

Baa and Babuji are as disgusting as ever

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Pakhi is supposed to be chubby .. this one is misfit .physically as well as by acting and mannerisms .. Toshu I don't like at all ... Mr Vyas reminds me of Bala .

Baa and Babuji are as disgusting as ever

Exactly! The new Pakhi appears far too young to be the mother of someone in their late teens or early twenties. The new mahi looks more like young Ishani ...and the new Ishani looks more like young Mahi! As usual, the makers didn't use their brains. The new entrants, except a few, are sheer disaster.