Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Dialogue delivery is poor from Samantha. I think Varun delivery is better but I hope after watching the movie we will see Varun good acting. Did Samantha got lip procedures done? It looks like it she did. Overall a very good promo and I hope Varun will do well. He is not a bad actor.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: SakZ

Saqib saleem has good name in Bollywood?

Not really (he was in Kakuda opposite Sonakshi Sinha) but I want to watch him onscreen😅

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

wow enjoyed it way more than I expected to. But hoping it is a limited series with very less episodes, feels like this should've been the movie. Samantha and Varun were both look good in their roles, hoping there's no romantic angle because they don't seem to have that chemistry.

Loved Sam in Family Man, looks like this one will be amazing too. She is so good in action roles.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 hours ago

Is Samantha supposed to be a good actress? Because she was bad here. And Varun is always mediocre anyway. The little girl was good though.

The trailer looks like a hodgepodge of different moments. It has no flow or any intrigue to it. So far it looks like it will just be an overall blah product.

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Is there any connection between the two?

is series me jo bacchi hai woh Priyanka Chopra hai citadel ki jisme Richard Madden bhi tha
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Will watch this for sexy Saqib, but he probably won't have enough screen time going by the trailer. When will my man get what he deserves? smiley28

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 12 hours ago

Not bad. The PC Citadel was horrible. Couldn't even finish 1 episode. Her fake accent is the most annoying thing ever.

This one - yeah the usual bad acting by Varun and Sam isn't better, but somehow it works. And overall the action, the kid, and the comedy isn't bad. Plus the Aaj Ki Raat remake actually sounded good.

Might give it a watch. At least I'll see if I can sit through the first episode. smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 hours ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.