Enjoyed it but few issues with the show

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Glad they keep all the kids instead killing them off like YRKKH

Kinjal look alike was a great choice same acting and style. But wondered why she turn so strict. But tbh I don’t mind.

But Paki and Toshu Tana makes no sense she legit saved them so many times at least acknowledge

baa and Bapuji there was no reason to keep them alive this is not Kyunki saas plus Baa should of been supportive if so

grandkids are all okay tbh. No issues with them.

Hopefully Anuj comes and Ronit Roy Entry will be good

but again I was expecting Anupamaa to live along with one grandchild but as usual she is with baa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

But why ansh not with T2 . He was supposed to come back n take ansh ryt . He gave responsibility to adhya till he comes back . But adhya ran off . So on whom responsibility did He left his child here . ?? After that scene of Adhya n T2 , I thought adhya will take ansh while running off as she promised both ansh n T2 that she will be with him .. what was the point of all those scenes n promises.

If adhya would have taken ansh along, shahs hatred would have justified towards her as she would have taken there ghar ka Chirag along with her . But at this tym it doesn't make sense