wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Krutika desai will be playing the role of older kinjal....she will be there to help anupama all the time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wws1473 thumbnail

Guys she will change as she won't support anupama anymore...I recently read the article... unfortunately she will be left alone...I guess she is forced to take difficult decision not to go near or support anupama... audience can wait for them to reunite like before..it will take sometime..if trps gets low writer will also bring them back together...I know it would be tough for us to watch their differences because of toshu pakhi dolly and pari...wait for sometime...

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

But I read that Pari will hate Crinjal for abandoning her the way she used to dislike Rakhi?

wws1473 thumbnail

Are you sure???where is the article??

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Krutika looks older than Anupamaa she always plays grandmother

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She tried imitating old kinjal which kinda pissed me off. Also, Kinjal has turned heel and Toshu has turned face after the leap it seems. Pari casting I liked. When a parent tries to micromanage every aspect of her child's life, it's a recipe for resentment. Kinju baby is going to get a lot of flak fot her behaviour with her daughter.

Edited by carecar - 3 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Duplicate post.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 days ago

Word Count: 0

Kinjal(Nidhi) and Dimpy(Nishi) are visiting London for a meet and greet this weekend, they proudly said they work in the extremely popular show Anupamaa, I heard them on the radio and was like accha ji.

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New Kinjal actress had watched nidhi n now she is doing her mimicry. That's so funny n irritating at the same time .

I mean I agree ki character wahi h , but that doesn't mean ki purane actor ko copy karne lag jaoosmiley37

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

New Kinjal actress had watched nidhi n now she is doing her mimicry. That's so funny n irritating at the same time .

I mean I agree ki character wahi h , but that doesn't mean ki purane actor ko copy karne lag jaoosmiley37

agar storyline and tracks copy karte hue makers ko sharam nahi aayi toh Kinjal kyu kare sharamsmiley37

I havent dared to watch, just here to troll