Kinjal is not the “assertive” and “sensible” character she’s made out

ET111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ya so at first, she was ready to pack her bags and move back to India at the drop of a hat. Had heated quarrels with Toshu about the same, even threatened to take Pari along. Now she’s singing a completely different tune and is adamant on staying on in the US. Although Toshu is outright despicable and a burdensome presence, this woman isn’t entirely sensible, either. Not to mention her repulsive shrieking and crying, along with her complete refusal to take any concrete steps towards a better life for herself and her child. Could someone please explain the reasoning behind her constantly vacillating between one thing and its complete opposite? We all agree that Toshu is a lost cause, but her very obvious failings often get overlooked.

Edited by ET111 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Kinju is mini Dukhmuck and as manipulative as him. Why hasn't she separated from Doshu if he never works or contributes, always causes trouble and she detests his views on Anupamaa and otherwise. She keeps arguing with him but never really leaves. This Crinjal deserves no sympathy. She's as much of a Shameless Shah as the others

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Kinju is mini Dukhmuck and as manipulative as him. Why hasn't she separated from Doshu if he never works or contributes, always causes trouble and she detests his views on Anupamaa and otherwise. She keeps arguing with him but never really leaves. This Crinjal deserves no sympathy. She's as much of a Shameless Shah as the others

Kinjal is such a disgusting daughter to Rakhi ji. She has got such a modern, rich, practical, well educated and successful business woman and a good mother like Rakhi ji and yet she idolizes Anupama whose udaans have landed in the dust bin. Rakhi ji has to come back in this show and make Kinjal divorce Toshu. Rakhi ji should restart her business and groom Kinjal for some time before handing over the business to her so that Rakhi ji can take care of Pari. I will never watch this show if Rakhi ji does not make a comeback and does not make Kinjal divorce Toshu.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: prachetas2211

Kinjal is such a disgusting daughter to Rakhi ji. She has got such a modern, rich, practical, well educated and successful business woman and a good mother like Rakhi ji and yet she idolizes Anupama whose udaans have landed in the dust bin. Rakhi ji has to come back in this show and make Kinjal divorce Toshu. Rakhi ji should restart her business and groom Kinjal for some time before handing over the business to her so that Rakhi ji can take care of Pari. I will never watch this show if Rakhi ji does not make a comeback and does not make Kinjal divorce Toshu.

They're not bringing Rakhi back. Tassnim Sheikh has left the show as per her last interview. Anyway, character of Rakhi is much better being away than being around these shameless Shahs and the current mediocrity of the show. Crinjal is a lost cause

1281577 thumbnail

They're not bringing Rakhi back. Tassnim Sheikh has left the show as per her last interview. Anyway, character of Rakhi is much better being away than being around these shameless Shahs and the current mediocrity of the show. Crinjal is a lost cause

I just love Rakhi ji's character in Anupama as a strong, independent, practical, rich, well educated, modern and a successful business woman and also as a good and caring mother for Kinjal. Kinjal simply does not deserve a good mother like Rakhi ji. With Rakhi ji's exit, I do not feel like watching this show. Rakhi ji was always the best character for me in the show.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Toshu: let's stay here

Kinjal: no let's go to India, family is there

Toshh: let's go to India

Kinjal: no let's stay here, my job is here

Toshu:

Edited by Muskie - 3 months ago
1281577 thumbnail

Nidhi's (Kinjal's) character has been destroyed by the makers by making her live with that cheater Toshu (Aashish Mehrotra). Nidhi deserves a much better show. Aashish Mehrotra who played Toshu before did the right thing by leaving the show as his character was made more negative. Rakhi ji was such a good character and I just cannot stop loving her character. Better not to watch the show if Rakhi ji does not come back and makes Kinjal divorce Toshu.