Kjo asking Jr NTR to cast jhanvi

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 days ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/regional-cinema/story/jr-ntr-says-karan-johar-called-him-to-cast-bright-actor-janhvi-kapoor-in-devara-2603376-2024-09-20

Kjo's obsession with nepo kids r next level. How can he call jhanvi a good actor. 😂

Jr NTR didn't wanted to take her still had to cast her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Sab poll khol raha haismiley41

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hahhahahahajajahaj

Popcorn Lana padega abhi toh. Shanaya, girl find another Godfather.

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Here’s my thing - why the eff do these people - Jr. NTR in this case - even listen to a tool like KJo?? Does he hold a gun to their head or something? Does he know some dirty secret of theirs?

WHY do they give into his whims?? I mean ya KJo is annoying as hell for pushing his talentless nepo babies for movie roles but idk why the eff the other side has to give in? If he wants to recommend, let him. But why go ahead with the final casting with these nepo chicks?

Also, Jhanvi a bright actor? In what fcuking world? 🤣

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Bright girl...tf does that even meansmiley39

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

Here’s my thing - why the eff do these people - Jr. NTR in this case - even listen to a tool like KJo?? Does he hold a gun to their head or something? Does he know some dirty secret of theirs?

WHY do they give into his whims?? I mean ya KJo is annoying as hell for pushing his talentless nepo babies for movie roles but idk why the eff the other side has to give in? If he wants to recommend, let him. But why go ahead with the final casting with these nepo chicks?

KJO has a strong hold on Telugu industry after distributing Bahubali hindi version...Why did Rajamouli, has to cast Alia in his next venture. Heck he even did PR work for Brahmastra.Its play of money. He might have already made a contract with TFI big guns, in exchange of Hindi distribution. He couldn't say no..Now the movie fetched no good for Jr NTR, he is telling these...

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollymolly

KJO has a strong hold on Telugu industry after distributing Bahubali hindi version...Why did Rajamouli, has to cast Alia in his next venture. Heck he even did PR work for Brahmastra.Its play of money. He might have already made a contract with TFI big guns, in exchange of Hindi distribution. He couldn't say no..Now the movie fetched no good for Jr NTR, he is telling these...

This. Kjo and aloo have been wooing Telugu audiences for a while now. He got baahubali a lot of attention after supporting it. Then pushed for aloo in rrr, then brought vijay and stuck his baby Ananya in liger. Now Devara me janu who already got goodwill because of her mother.

Nothing has worked after Baahubali for him. Rrr isn't a Dharma film.

Wonder whom will he go after next. Who's the new hottie for Telugu audiences?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

KJo plz adopt me!

Meri acting skills bhi Jhanvi jitni hi buri hai (or achi, depending on who is reading this)smiley36

PS: Jr NTR khel gaya. Trying to wash his hands off the debacle. He knows v well no one thinks of Jhanvi as a brilliant actress.

Edited by Daebak - 3 days ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

He must be manipulating them by giving reasons that getting someone from bollywood as actress will get pan India audience attention and she is sridevi's daughter so audience will feel connection.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago