Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago
You are absolutely right! . I so want to see abhira moving ahead in her career! I wish she lives the happy life we want her to. But the fact only in movies we see such love and desperation because they become normal in the next two episodes. And the episodes are so high on vibe . We love to watch the despair of nl crying for fl remembering good moments! It's so feelsy

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Ek question- sab shows m fans fl ko humesha badly injured ,memory loss ,divorcee , find new male friend kyun demand karte hai.

Kya fl ko basic respect aur love ke liye hospital bed tak jana jaruri hai. Aur agar aisa hai toh kya fayda aise pyar ka jo aapko death bed pe dekh kar hi aayega.

😕

Such a lovely question...But only if ITV story writers understand it and write better stories

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

This is not Ekta series where female leads get hurt or injured while saving others. In DPK world, it’s opposite, others get hurt in the process of saving female lead and then all blame goes to female lead smiley37

this is so damn true🤣 dkp verse is where absolutely nothing makes sense 😂

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Khanmiss

You are absolutely right! . I so want to see abhira moving ahead in her career! I wish she lives the happy life we want her to. But the fact only in movies we see such love and desperation because they become normal in the next two episodes. And the episodes are so high on vibe . We love to watch the despair of nl crying for fl remembering good moments! It's so feelsy

We expected that for Akshu as well when she moved on with Abhinav but at last these makers filled her life with DDPsmiley38