Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Shocking twist is they will mention Abhir and abhimanyu ..they showed a clip of Goenkas mourning Akshara and Arohi and are thinking why does she not mention Abhir and abhimanyu where are they ..

I saw that ..so they’re resurrecting Abhimanyu/ Abhir now ?
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I think Kaveri is just capitalising on Abhira’s potential for the PF. Since the girl cannot conceive and Vidya is hell bent on making tamasha over everything at home, Kaveri is simply using Abhira to further the interests of the firm like how she uses Armaan. By keeping Abhira busy with cases and engaged at work, she is ensuring that atleast PF grows and prospers if not home. I dont think she has any ulterior motive of turning Armaan against Abhira and pitting them against each other as of now. She is just using people in positions that give her the most benefit.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So as soon as he has realization that Abhira is suffering etc and supporting her for 2 days in OH, he's gonna flip as soon as she wins case claiming she's taking manojs cabin and is selfish. Wow 🙄

This man is truly pendulum sa.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Kaveri even said to Vidya that when the DILs of the house get along, then MIL nazar utaarti hai lagaati nahi. I dont think her agenda is to turn family against Abhira but is just to get everyone under her subordination again. Right now her alliance is with Abhira cause Vidya is being an insubordinate bitch and the matriarch is dying to put her in her place AND it is beneficial for the firm.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I didn't get it - what is the end game then - that Abhira & Armaan seperate?

Maybe. If she strongly supports abhira while others are opposing her then she will obviously be grateful to Kaveri and unlikely to oppose her in a way she used to do earlier.

If abhira and armaan have differences due to these messes and end up seperating then armaan wouldn't be able to blame kaveri like he could in the past scenarios. Either way, the situation is beneficial to her, as she uses abhira to mint more money for the firm. smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Kaveri even said to Vidya that when the DILs of the house get along, then MIL nazar utaarti hai lagaati nahi. I dont think her agenda is to turn family against Abhira but is just to get everyone under her subordination again. Right now her alliance is with Abhira cause Vidya is being an insubordinate bitch and the matriarch is dying to put her in her place AND it is beneficial for the firm.

absolutely ..Kaveri owes allegiance to none ..she makes use of people to further her ends ..right now, both Vidya and Sanjay have defied her and gone rogue ..so she is recruiting fresh loyalists lol
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab hugging Kv after winning the case gave me deja vu of the loan guarantor scene and the prenup drama that followed.. The outrage we had here when the sole impact seems to have been just to fill up couple of episodes.. CVs reminding us again the joke is on us if we take the show or characters seriouslysmiley1

The joke is always on us, no matter what happens in this show. smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I thought Armaan had no cases ..so why does he need a cabin ?

looks like Kaveri gave him the cases back because rohit was losing all the cases…kaveri told vidya that rohit is not Capable in the firm .
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : iska koi update aaya kya?? How can kaveri give firm to armaan when he doesn't even have a cabinsmiley37

I think in the 3 months he got all the cases and cabin back…because rohit was losing all the cases..kaveri said this to vidya when vidya questioned her about abhiras job offer.
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We have a upcoming function and during Navratri we dint get any lollipop can we expect one now smiley42