Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I mean I would consider KP worth her penny only if she actually is playing the long game with an agenda (of getting rid of Abhira and get Armaan back in control).. I don't think all of this was mere theatrics..

Armaan is the golden goose that she does not want to let go…she can hire another lawyer extraordinaire but Armaan is a slave to the family that she cannot replace ..after Abhira came into his life, Armaan has started prioritising himself …which is the problem..besides Abhira may have forgotten but I doubt Kaveri has forgotten swag se swagat and firm ka neev hilana type of dialogues ..we saw how she pulled the rug from under Abhira’s feet within days of swag se swagat…she currently has use for Abhira ..so she’s indulging her ..the day she has no use for her is the day the fun will start …if she can treat Armaan, who is her own flesh and blood, the way she has, what is Abhira to her ..look at how she’s kicked Sanjay to the kerbside after decades of wafadari..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

But she already tried that & it didn't help even then - that boy was so lost he couldn't even tie his laces.

I don't know - she is playing the long game, but her game seems to be something else, and I am unable to put a finger on it yet.

Aur ye firm ke liye threat hai if Armaan get lost and become devdas...

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan is the golden goose that she does not want to let go…she can hire another lawyer extraordinaire but Armaan is a slave to the family that she cannot replace ..after Abhira came into his life, Armaan has started prioritising himself …which is the problem..besides Abhira may have forgotten but I doubt Kaveri has forgotten swag se swagat and firm ka neev hilana type of dialogues ..we saw how she pulled the rug from under Abhira’s feet within days of swag se swagat…she currently has use for Abhira ..so she’s indulging her ..the day she has no use for her is the day the fun will start …if she can treat Armaan, who is her own flesh and blood, the way she has, what is Abhira to her ..look at how she’s kicked Sanjay to the kerbside after decades of wafadari..!

Kaveri kisi ki sagi nahi hai aur na hi ho sakti hai. I am just wondering how she plans to manipulate the situation, coz if she alienates everyone, then it will be very hard for her to maintain her control over the family. That's why she also needs Abhira - to become the villian in front of everyone so they neither Abhira or the family ever think of rebellion

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ki pregnancy, isse zyada shock kisi ko nahi lagega. Abhira armaan viewers sab ek saat shock ho jayengesmiley36

par uske liye jo hona hai, woh kab hua kaise hua kahaan hua kyun hua smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab hugging Kv after winning the case gave me deja vu of the loan guarantor scene and the prenup drama that followed.. The outrage we had here when the sole impact seems to have been just to fill up couple of episodes.. CVs reminding us again the joke is on us if we take the show or characters seriouslysmiley1

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kaveri kisi ki sagi nahi hai aur na hi ho sakti hai. I am just wondering how she plans to manipulate the situation, coz if she alienates everyone, then it will be very hard for her to maintain her control over the family. That's why she also needs Abhira - to become the villian in front of everyone so they neither Abhira or the family ever think of rebellion

see her list of faithfuls keeps changing ..earlier it was Sanjay and Vidya ..now they’re both out of favour and it is Abhira’s turn ..soon enough something will happen and she’ll be out ..and someone else will take her place ..I mean she has sidelined her aankhon ka taara Rohit ..just think !
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

par uske liye jo hona hai, woh kab hua kaise hua kahaan hua kyun hua smiley37

Ek leap aur ek dialogue ho kaafi hain, as per cvs

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab hugging Kv after winning the case gave me deja vu of the loan guarantor scene and the prenup drama that followed.. The outrage we had here when the sole impact seems to have been just to fill up couple of episodes.. CVs reminding us again the joke is on us if we take the show or characters seriouslysmiley1

Always my friend, always!!! But like i said earlier.. we really are watching the right sow.. we imbimbe character qualities.. thats why we come back here for more every single day.. guess who that is like smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ek leap aur ek dialogue ho kaafi hain, as per cvs

Waise even Abhira being conceived was shown in flashback ..just one back hug is all they showed ..and the timing of the pregnancy reveal was the cherry atop the cake of course smiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I am just wondering how is Ruhi going to react when she finds out the truth, coz that will happen, especially if they're giving her such dialogues

Kya hoga. She will probably find out due to something abhira did unintentionally, then have a panic attack, probably her child's health will get hampered, and blame ayega abhira par. The usual. Ruhi will forget her matashree two days later smiley39