Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

absolutely ..Kaveri owes allegiance to none ..she makes use of people to further her ends ..right now, both Vidya and Sanjay have defied her and gone rogue ..so she is recruiting fresh loyalists lol

that’s exactly,what it is…kaveri has accepted that Armaan wants abhira ..so she’s let that go. But just like she used sanjay to keep her law firm,going..she’s going to use abhira ..because she knows that abhira is competent. Both her sons ..and grandson rohit failed to keep the law firm going ..so she needs the outsiders..damaad and pota bahu and Armaan. It’s all her smart business acumen..

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

KP can take firm, Pancake can take facial aerobics classes for herself and her bahu and lage haath also teach an emotion or two to Rohit cos that guy literally had a blank face all day today!! Koi please Abhira Armaan ki ladai karwao jaldi.. cos how else are we going to get patch up scenes.. smiley44I for one can't wait to see absolutely anything more than them crying cos of others or for others.. ab if they cry cos of each other I'll take it.. smiley42smiley9 I really am over the mooning phase of them! Bring on the angst please! smiley42

Edited by Ohgod! - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP can take firm, Pancake can take facial aerobics classes for herself and her bahu and lage haath also teach an emotion or two to Rohit cos that guy literally had a blank face all day today!! Koi please Abhira Armaan ki ladai karwao jaldi.. cos how else are we going to get patch up scenes.. smiley44I for one can't wait to see absolutely anything more than them crying cos of others or for others.. ab if they cry cos of each other I'll take it.. smiley42smiley9 I really am over the mooning phase of them! Bring on the angst please! smiley42

This is why madhav vidya rohit ruhi are such balanced couples. One does all the expressions you could imagine while their better useless halves stay blank to balance it out.

And YES. I'll have armaan abhira screaming at each other anyday than crying over a family member who would trade them for a toffee wrapper.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

please add a caveat ..the fight should not be about the family smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

please add a caveat ..the fight should not be about the family smiley37

No aise kaise.. fight family ke baare mein hi hoga.. smiley37 like how Abhira thought it was her birth right to interfere and solve Armaan's relationships with his brother, mother etc but today asked Armaan to back off when it came to standing by her during her troubled times with family smiley36 but teekh hai.. I'm okay with any fight that's not about pancake and ek hazaar mein meri behna hai

Edited by Ohgod! - 6 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And patchup in rain......how perfect would be thatsmiley42

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Tere single track focus ko mein totally appreciate karti hun.. aur tere sakhi ka bhi.. smiley9

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

and warm themselves at a fireside in some remote cottage ..to the retro tune of Roop Tera Mastana smiley42
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This is why madhav vidya rohit ruhi are such balanced couples. One does all the expressions you could imagine while their better useless halves stay blank to balance it out.

And YES. I'll have armaan abhira screaming at each other anyday than crying over a family member who would trade them for a toffee wrapper.

I'm still working on believing that the fossils didn't even so much as think about the fact that the dead daughter left with a very alive 6 year old son smiley44This show can really disappear characters with leaks and that's usually okay cos no one even thinks about them but this track is legit about the girl who left (with a child who is also theirs) and they aren't even thinking about him smiley44smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

May at least 1% of your consistency gets passed over to the rishta characters 🙏🏾