Love Legion

Posted: 5 days ago

My country lost something very precious.smiley19

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

End of an precious era.

We lost a true Og Gold,Gem.

I remember people were crying when Rocky died in Kgf 2 and this was fictional character but I can relate that they are our real Sir in its true sense like everyone says Rolex,Sirr,Rolex.So they taught us there is no need of anger,fight,arrogance and anything even by simplicity you can be a true Sir.

Sir Ratan Tata...

Rest in peace,Om Shanti.

A legacy.

Though the person went but they are not deas in true sense there life lessons and their lifetime achievements and their everything for country will be rememberd by us forever,and forever mean I mean that forever.

True legends never die they alive forever in some forums like Sushant Sir,Sidhu Sir you will always be in our heart Sir.

Love you Sir.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Retro Rebels

This feels personal smiley19.

I've had family associated with the Tatas from as far back as I can remember - from Tata Iron & Steel Jamshedpur to Air India to more recently, Tata Motors and Tata Technologies.

There was always a feeling of being within an extended family group if you had someone working in a Tata company. They took care of their own - that was their motto and Ratan Tata followed it. He showed that business is more than just making profits. Remember the "We also make Steel" ad?

I would hear stories of how the lowest of factory workers were taken care of - one had his treatment in London paid for, another had his family taken care of when he passed. This is the legacy of the Tatas. All family members were encouraged to work in Tatas. It was not unheard of to have mom, dad and children all boarding the Tata Motors bus together and returning home together. smiley27

Rest in peace, Ratan Tata. You were a true gem. Not to mention your love for animals smiley27

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 days ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Rest in peace, Ratan Tata. You were a true gem.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/aamir-khan-kiran-rao-attend-last-rites-late-ratan-tata-ncpa-mumbai-rare-person/

Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao attend last rites of late Ratan Tata at NCPA in Mumbai: “He was a rare person”

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have never seen this either. Was this by his personal request before his passing? Or did these faith leaders just happen to organize together and come as a group to pay their respects? Was this just a viewing or a prayer?

I am not sure. It might be his wish or a coincidence.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shantanu heave heart. It show how much he loved Ratan Tata

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA8_OOpNo4_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Only very few people have given back so much to the nation and left peacefully with an unmatched legacy ...they have gained immense love and respect from every corner of the world.. Abdul Kalam ji and Tata ji.. People with no haters..

Icons who shaped India..

Rest in peace Ratan ji..