Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

DKP..if this is leading to a leap and an AA, then at least put out some PR ..so some of us can get our exit cues and be spared of the torture of sitting/ reading through the crap you’ve been continuously serving !

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Kartik used to address Manish as Mr Goenka and Abhi used to address his father as Sir. What will it take for Armaan to start calling Vidya “Mrs Poddar” ?

ya
mere papa ki wife
meri mamma ki sautan
meri bhai ki ma
😂

ruhi is ....meri bhai ki dulhan...😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

ya
mere papa ki wife
meri mamma ki sautan
meri bhai ki ma
😂

ruhi is ....meri bhai ki dulhan...😂

Mere brother ki Dulhan got realsmiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

DKP..if this is leading to a leap and an AA, then at least put out some PR ..so some of us can get our exit cues and be spared of the torture of sitting/ reading through the crap you’ve been continuously serving !

What is PR???

I want separation but not like last 2 seasons and kid involved.

Maybe Ar-Ab can leave together, few months leap, them coming here again.

Or Ab losing her memory, forget Ar and he may pursue her again just like kartik did once. He did in dance class they can do in courtroom.

But I know it's close to impossible.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Does anyone feel that one of the reasons why this generation is so exhausting is because of the lack of quality subplots ..is that some new trend on ITV? Because Gen 1 had so many sub plots and strong supporting characters ..one of the reasons why it was a breezy watch was because the focus kept shifting between different households and characters …this gen is making me feel claustrophobic because there is no breathing space whatsoever …just more of Kaveri/Vidya/ whoever’s toxic shenanigans and Abhira being turned into some whipping boy…aur bhi gham hai zamane mei DKP…why not explore those …why have you and your writers lost your mojo ..and so badly at that ?

Edited by sharadrocks - 7 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

What is PR???

I want separation but not like last 2 seasons and kid involved.

Maybe Ar-Ab can leave together, few months leap, them coming here again.

Or Ab losing her memory, forget Ar and he may pursue her again just like kartik did once. He did in dance class they can do in courtroom.

But I know it's close to impossible.

public relations ..

They always bring in third characters to stir the pot ..I have never watched third angle stories ..don’t know why I even got sucked into watching this shit and now desperately looking for ways to get out of it !

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So now is the goal to turn Manisha and Manoj against Abhira too?

Who’s going to favor her now?

It’s always like one character flips another favors

So Vidya flipped and dadi favored

Now if Manisha flips who will favor?

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Kartik used to address Manish as Mr Goenka and Abhi used to address his father as Sir. What will it take for Armaan to start calling Vidya “Mrs Poddar” ?

Bold - that's not gonna happen. But I still have hope that abhira might call MG, Mr.Goenka at a point. Dkp, please don't dissapoint me.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Does anyone feel that one of the reasons why this generation is so exhausting is because of the lack of quality subplots ..is that some new trend on ITV? Because Gen 1 had so many sub plots and strong supporting characters ..one of the reasons why it was a breezy watch was because the focus kept shifting between different households and characters …this gen is making me feel claustrophobic because there is no breathing space whatsoever …just more of Kaveri/Vidya/ whoever’s toxic shenanigans and Abhira being turned into some whipping boy…aur bhi gham hai zamane mei DKP…why not explore those …why have you and your writers lost your mojo ..and so badly at that ?

This feeling is mutualsmiley31

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

So now is the goal to turn Manisha and Manoj against Abhira too?

Who’s going to favor her now?

It’s always like one character flips another favors

So Vidya flipped and dadi favored

Now if Manisha flips who will favor?

Goenkassmiley36

Pata hain words kamm hain

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 7 days ago