Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shala786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Hi guys I’m mostly a silent reader and these are the popular dramas I didnt not like

Ishq murshid just liked fazal baksh role

Tere bin didnt even like the couple I know very unpopular opinion

Any drama with Danish taimoor/faroze khan

Mere pass tum ho

Humsafar

Mein

But most favourite drama’s are Tanhiyaan (80’s) the story cast everything. Do bol, Pyar ke sadkay Yeh raha dil, ,Dobara, Kuch Ankhai and recently Radd good chemistry between the leads for me. Just mentioned a few I like ☺️

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Pyar ke Sadke was amazing. Yumna and Bilal, waiting for them to come back on the screen.

Edited by chai_chatter - 7 days ago
shala786 thumbnail

Yes me too waiting for Yumna and Bilal we’ve waited long enough hopefully they get a good project together soon 🤲🏻

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Me too! It's been ages. I really wish they get some light romantic show. Mahjabeen & Abdullah were purely love for me.

shala786 thumbnail

Snap ! I’m hoping for a nice light romantic drama too and yumlal share such good chemistry 😍

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: shala786

Snap ! I’m hoping for a nice light romantic drama too and yumlal share such good chemistry 😍

Omg thank god I found someone who likes Yumna and Bilal together. They have so much potential , I dnk what is wrong with PTV producers/directors.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

Here is what is probably the most unpopular opinion in this thread 😂

Pyar Ke Sadqay- found it unbearable. Particularly towards the end. Bilal’s character was fickle and kept going back and forth between his wife and the other female. Fickle leads = end of story for me. Also did not understand Yumna’s character at all. She came across as having a psychiatric issue rather than being ‘masoom.’

Suno Chanda- too silly. Too loud if memory serves right. Guess I’m not into romcoms.

Binge watched both last year after repeatedly hearing about them on this forum

Tere bin- was super into it until the fiasco. Now I can’t even watch any scenes from it. Kind of like a cheating husband who you instantly lose love for and drop like a hot potato 😂

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Here is what is probably the most unpopular opinion in this thread 😂

Pyar Ke Sadqay- found it unbearable. Particularly towards the end. Bilal’s character was fickle and kept going back and forth between his wife and the other female. Fickle leads = end of story for me. Also did not understand Yumna’s character at all. She came across as having a psychiatric issue rather than being ‘masoom.’

Suno Chanda- too silly. Too loud if memory serves right. Guess I’m not into romcoms.

Binge watched both last year after repeatedly hearing about them on this forum

Tere bin- was super into it until the fiasco. Now I can’t even watch any scenes from it. Kind of like a cheating husband who you instantly lose love for and drop like a hot potato 😂

I don't think many liked the second half of PKS. Many disliked it. I also didn't enjoy suno chanda.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

FT S01 It was the TV version of Tinder You know what I'm saying although farmeed scenes were cute

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

FT S01 It was the TV version of Tinder You know what I'm saying although farmeed scenes were cute

You still watched from first to last episode.