Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Humsafar. Even in the last episode after knowing everything the lead hero was saying- "Maa agar aap kehti to me apni biwi ko chhod deta". Matlab Maa ko khush karne ke liye biwi ko divorce dekar uski zindagi kharaab karne ko bhi taiyaar tha.

thankgod i never tried watching it ... smiley29
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Mere pass tum ho and that Mahira and Humayun show

I think from the popular ones I have only finished Tere Bin properly. No ff no skipping nothing. Level of investment was something else smiley36

Abandoned ones were Humsafar midway then skip watch, ZGH after they get married, Parizaad when he inherits all the wealth (just skip watched and the finale after that), Mere Paas Tum Ho.

I think as soon as a story becomes boring and less riveting I abandon it. Dastaan, PKS, though not as popular but I was more invested.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Humsafar. Even in the last episode after knowing everything the lead hero was saying- "Maa agar aap kehti to me apni biwi ko chhod deta". Matlab Maa ko khush karne ke liye biwi ko divorce dekar uski zindagi kharaab karne ko bhi taiyaar tha.

Yes that was bizzare

How can one love a couple after listening to this

Making sure mom is ready for the wedding is one thing but even after getting married asking mom time to time married rahoon ya divorce doon is another level of spinelessness .

Maybe he should have asked mom before consummation as well

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Never liked ashar to begin with

Mein tu maaf karti

.Sunrise. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think from the popular ones I have only finished Tere Bin properly. No ff no skipping nothing. Level of investment was something else smiley36

Abandoned ones were Humsafar midway then skip watch, ZGH after they get married, Parizaad when he inherits all the wealth (just skip watched and the finale after that), Mere Paas Tum Ho.

I think as soon as a story becomes boring and less riveting I abandon it. Dastaan, PKS, though not as popular but I was more invested.

Dastaan is class apart

.Sunrise. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Mere pass tum ho and that Mahira and Humayun show

Bin roye??

Lol it was not that popular and I liked it

I like humayun Mahira pairing a lot

Do you the og cast for bin roye was Fawad Mahira and Sanam baloch

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Yes that was bizzare

How can one love a couple after listening to this

Making sure mom is ready for the wedding is one thing but even after getting married asking mom time to time married rahoon ya divorce doon is another level of spinelessness .

Maybe he should have asked mom before consummation as well

Last me maa se bol raha tha–Maa saajish karke meri wife ko trap karne ki zaroorat nahi thi, aap bas keh de deti ek baar me divorce de deta

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Humsafar for me too

I still don't understand how this man had a girl bestie with whom he hung out all the time but his wife's pallu was where he drew the line

.Sunrise. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Humsafar for me too

I still don't understand how this man had a girl bestie with whom he hung out all the time but his wife's pallu was where he drew the line

Interesting point yeh tu socha hi nahi

Friend roaming around in mini skirts bdw smiley37