Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But what about my favourite Dukhmukh. Will he still be alive? I heard MAA and Baa will move to Gujarat post leap smiley29

And where the hell are they right now, if not in Gujarat? Sasta green screen vala Amreeka?

I hope the cunning codger Domukh dies but maybe he ran away with a flame the way his son and Anupamaa's bacchon ke acche pita Vanar ran away with money smiley37

I think they are just creating buzz with popular faces…I dont know if this girl no matter how much of a favourite she is of RS will get her due on this show…only if RG herself decides to take a back seat from her ‘ I me myself’ persona on and offscreen she might have a chance to flourish…

Perhaps RG wants to give more time to her political career?

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

What's the point of a significantly longer leap and these new actors, if lame-leg and her dumb dumchalla aren't phased out? Hasn't it been too many times that these hags tried and failed at whatever they wanted to do

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

So excited to see who will get more footage and attention from creepy budha Rajan smiley42

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why are they adding paragraphs where it should be a FULL STOP?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ahahah .. I gave you the goss and now you are claiming it . Wah bhai Wah

I agree. Aadi04 ne goss diya tha. Infact I couldn’t believe it but she was right 🙌🏻
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Now that OG Anupamaa might be bumped off, can we have a dardnaak ⚰️ for her please.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Now that OG Anupamaa might be bumped off, can we have a dardnaak ⚰️ for her please.

Maybe pakhi ( sweetie ) throws her in Ravan Dahlan and says soori soori .. mummy forgive me .. and she says meeein nahi chahti that sweetie should go to jail .. mein khud aag me gir gayi Thi

BhatktiAatma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But what about my favourite Dukhmukh. Will he still be alive? I heard MAA and Baa will move to Gujarat post leap smiley29

Ahmedabad Gujrat mein hi hai, ye log konsa Gujrat jane wale hai. 😭😭 Koi aur Gujarat bhi hai kya UpmaVerse mein? 😭

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If Shivangi and RG both are in the show, I want to see the offscreen dynamics. Dono Thu x3 uncle ke favourite hai.