Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She look like HW ki actress

She is half Caucasian. I think that worked in her favor when she bagged her first big role. Imtiaz has a huge thing for Caucasian-looking woman. He was secretly crushing on her big time. It was very much out in the open. Although nothing inappropriate happened between them. He hired a Brazilian model to play Harleen Kaur in Love Aaj Kal. She looked nothing like a Punjabi girl. Most of his actresses are pretty pale looking besides Deepika. People also wonder why he hired Sara Love Aaajkal 2? His own answer he found her pretty. Cough cough.. She had pale skin. Beauty is subjective and that is his perception of it I guess. 🤷‍♀️

Although Nargis actually is very pretty. And is not just the half Caucasian genetics. IMO. And Imtiaz's infatuation for her also went beyond just his fetish for pale skin.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 13 days ago
radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She looks great. The only movie I watched of her was a Hollywood movie - Spy

https://youtu.be/wSyoH933vw8

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

She looks great. The only movie I watched of her was a Hollywood movie - Spy

https://youtu.be/wSyoH933vw8

Her acting is so much better here then most of her hindi movies.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She look like HW ki actress

hardly, but even then, for an actress, Fakhri has a bakri jaisi aawaz. Not nicesmiley17smiley36

982283 thumbnail

Voice is really important. Sometimes people have this cool and wannabe attitude. But after listening to their voice their age becomes obvious. Especially when you hear them sing. But I feel Nargis' voice is fine. It is the dialogue delivery that is problematic.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is so amazing. I mean she left BW..i am sure had she not decided to quit she still be getting work..houseful..welcome series could have made use of her..but she was too honest and sincere for BW..she called spade a spade and how the industry was not kind towards her..

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

She is so amazing. I mean she left BW..i am sure had she not decided to quit she still be getting work..houseful..welcome series could have made use of her..but she was too honest and sincere for BW..she called spade a spade and how the industry was not kind towards her..

I loved her of kwk. She was so real! Prob Bollywood does not value real people.

Banned

[Post Removed]